Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

DJI Osmo Mobile 3 $109.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2020 5:33 pm
May 24, 2018
72 posts
66 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] DJI Osmo Mobile 3 $109.99

First time posting - CCC says ATL is around $105.00, which $4.99 off of it doesn't seem too bad.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jun 25th, 2020 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
51 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5918 posts
7339 upvotes
There is one used for $88 and one for $103. Good price at $110 I'd say. I owned the mobile 2 and then 3 and then eventually went on to somo pocket. Mobile 3 is a lot more portable and refined than the mobile 2. Osmo pocket is in a different league in terms of size but obviously 4x the cost.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15197 posts
35239 upvotes
Nation's capital
fatestkid wrote: There is one used for $88 and one for $103. Good price at $110 I'd say. I owned the mobile 2 and then 3 and then eventually went on to somo pocket. Mobile 3 is a lot more portable and refined than the mobile 2. Osmo pocket is in a different league in terms of size but obviously 4x the cost.
The used one mentions “ acceptable” .
Apr 2, 2018
438 posts
3329 upvotes
Have no urgency but tempting!
Do we foresee to go low for BlackFriday or CyberMonday or ThanksGiving... Any comments!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5918 posts
7339 upvotes
stephroll wrote: The used one mentions “ acceptable” .
Yes, I know. I've bought tons of "acceptable" and "like new". Never had an issues. Acceptable is usually new looking but open box and like new is often still sealed with damage to the box. Other people have had worse experience but easy returns so no real risk.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2009
5237 posts
3507 upvotes
Great price for DJI. If I didn't already have a Zhiyun for $99, $10 more for DJI is awesome.

Biggest difference is the app! Zhiyun's app is....shady at best.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
2282 posts
874 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
3 months ago it was also on sale for $105.99 I believe.

Great little gimbal, the proprietary app it uses is fantastic!
May 24, 2018
72 posts
66 upvotes
CrackTheDeal wrote: Have no urgency but tempting!
Do we foresee to go low for BlackFriday or CyberMonday or ThanksGiving... Any comments!
I think the lowest is around 105~ I suspect this is BF/CM pricing right now.
Sep 29, 2010
721 posts
1067 upvotes
bhrm wrote: Great price for DJI. If I didn't already have a Zhiyun for $99, $10 more for DJI is awesome.

Biggest difference is the app! Zhiyun's app is....shady at best.
Sketchy app aside, I've seen these on Aliexpress for ~$40, and they look like the Zhiyun version. Is there any other real difference?
Jan 14, 2020
12 posts
9 upvotes
This Gimbal is great and very easy to use! This video also helped me learn more about the Osmo Mobile 3:

Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
12313 posts
5393 upvotes
Great Gimbal, If/when they come out with a newer version I think this iteration (version 3) may be the one were people say "it's not worth upgrading". It's that good
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
Aug 26, 2012
57 posts
28 upvotes
WHITBY
Would this work with the note 10 plus
I have the first one and the note 10 plus seems too heavy for it
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
2304 posts
1072 upvotes
Bought one last sale from Staples, returned it. The device is nifty but I see no practical function for this for my purposes.

On trips cannot see myself carrying this, hauling this big sucker out and trying to attach my 1K phone to shoot vids or pics.. Just way too big and awkward to use this in any quick in a hurry shooting scene. Maybe if you were at a wedding or some slow mundane event, yeah. Hooking the phone up is not quick task, getting proper balance, etc. Can see myself in a crowded place getting this knocked off my hand and bye bye phone.. way too nerdy looking too carrying this around.

The DJI pocket something should be much better for quick discreet shots...
Nov 25, 2015
155 posts
209 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Thanks OP! Been waiting for a sale to grab one
Mar 4, 2006
443 posts
501 upvotes
I have the Osmo Mobile 2 and this is a much better design. On the mobile 2 with both samsung S7 and S9 the gimbal arm can sometimes be seen in the frame since the cameras on these phones are placed more centrally instead of in one corner.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2009
5237 posts
3507 upvotes
pdipps wrote: Sketchy app aside, I've seen these on Aliexpress for ~$40, and they look like the Zhiyun version. Is there any other real difference?
App makes the difference. The only reason I use the zhiyun app as opposed to the default camera app is the record button and controls on the stick itself, just easier if it's all one hand operation. The app also allows calibration and adjustments, except it's pretty hard to navigate.

When I bought mine, DJI was $170 but if it's just $110, it's a must buy!