Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

DJI Osmo Mobile 3 $109.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2020 5:33 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1285 posts
795 upvotes
hdesai wrote: Would this work with the note 10 plus
I have the first one and the note 10 plus seems too heavy for it
I have the note 10 plus as well. I feel the in phone stabilization is pretty damn impressive as is. Do you think the gimbal will improve it?
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2007
1769 posts
671 upvotes
Bedford
I used a smooth q with a samsung s9 to do parts of wedding video. Gimbals will allow you to follow brides down the aisle, etc and get smooth footage that you can't get with a bare phone.

I had some amazon promo credits to burn, so I ordered the DJI. Would have preferred the smooth q2, but this came out to galf the process with the credits I had.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
3565 posts
1643 upvotes
Brampton
leafs_raps wrote:
How well do you find the Osmo 2 works with your Samsung S9 in terms of smoothness? I've heard that phones with OIS (optical image stabilization) such as the S9 counteract the gimbal somewhat, resulting in some judder.
Osmo 2 with S9+
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
12698 posts
15949 upvotes
astrotrain wrote: Bought one last sale from Staples, returned it. The device is nifty but I see no practical function for this for my purposes.

On trips cannot see myself carrying this, hauling this big sucker out and trying to attach my 1K phone to shoot vids or pics.. Just way too big and awkward to use this in any quick in a hurry shooting scene. Maybe if you were at a wedding or some slow mundane event, yeah. Hooking the phone up is not quick task, getting proper balance, etc. Can see myself in a crowded place getting this knocked off my hand and bye bye phone.. way too nerdy looking too carrying this around.

The DJI pocket something should be much better for quick discreet shots...
Got rid of my Osmo Mobile 2. It was too bulky and took time to set up. Hate to carry that thing around when on vacation. Got the Osmo Pocket instead. You can walk around with it discreetly. People don't even know you have a video camera.
Have a nice day!

Dec 11, 2012
92 posts
107 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
it works with the $20 off in staples which bringing it down to 89.99
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2006
2074 posts
463 upvotes
North York
Kopped the one at Staples with the code 74680 for $20 off.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2006
2074 posts
463 upvotes
North York
Purolator did not drop off package at my door. Their tracking website said it was received at shipping dock. I hope Staples refund my money bacck!
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1525 posts
259 upvotes
Peterborough
I just bought one a few days ago how do I get my videos to look better in Vimo?
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1525 posts
259 upvotes
Peterborough
leafs_raps wrote: How well do you find the Osmo 2 works with your Samsung S9 in terms of smoothness? I've heard that phones with OIS (optical image stabilization) such as the S9 counteract the gimbal somewhat, resulting in some judder.
can you shut that off i have an s9?
Deal Addict
May 18, 2012
1123 posts
1064 upvotes
MARKHAM
ScottF391 wrote: I just bought one a few days ago how do I get my videos to look better in Vimo?
Step 1: be attractive
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1525 posts
259 upvotes
Peterborough
moufasa wrote: Step 1: be attractive
not me the videos look abit differnt that I take with the app then I do with just my phone
Jun 18, 2009
216 posts
256 upvotes
Edmonton
Works great with my Note 10 plus.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)