• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2020 9:00 am
[OP]
Jun 20, 2008
107 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] DJI Osmo Pocket Extension Rod Retractable

It is not brand new , Amazon says " Used - Like New, Item will come in original packaging.”

It looks like a good deal.

Anker USB C to Lightning Cable also on sale

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07H24 ... 4XPXI&th=1
10 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
13850 posts
5000 upvotes
Ottawa
Good deal, not sure if I would use it though.

@fatestkid posted this before. How's it working out for you?
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4439 posts
2847 upvotes
Edmonton
warpdrive wrote: Good deal, not sure if I would use it though.

@fatestkid posted this before. How's it working out for you?
I'm just using it as a tripod mount so I'm not the right person to ask. Basically all the 3rd part tripod mounts were $18-$25 so I figured why not get a well made DJI accessory. I paid $22 for a used one but Amazon increases the price as quantity decreases. The rod is well made and easy to use.

Mine was "used-like new" but I received a brand new sealed unit with slight dent on the box.

The rod has has electrical contacts to communicate with the Osmo pocket. You only need a cable (or wifi adapter) if you want to connect the osmo pocket to your phone, but you could technically get by without it.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Sep 4, 2009
245 posts
192 upvotes
Stouffville, ON
thanks OP picked one up
Dec 10, 2012
49 posts
58 upvotes
TERREBONNE
Solid deal op! I guess I have no choice of getting one for my Osmo pocket! I love that little camera.
Jul 4, 2005
467 posts
10 upvotes
I put mine in an adapter that can then fit on any standard tripod/extension rods... might be a cheaper way if you already have a spare rod around.
Sep 4, 2009
245 posts
192 upvotes
Stouffville, ON
ao_tenshi wrote: I put mine in an adapter that can then fit on any standard tripod/extension rods... might be a cheaper way if you already have a spare rod around.
the dji extension rod has a bit more function than just a standard tripod/extension road combo. it has a phone holder, joystick/additional buttons to control the osmo pocket. absolute steal at this price. its currently 'on sale' on dji website for $39USD or $55CAD at most canadian retailer as new, so for half the price for a used-like new is a great deal.
Oct 4, 2010
164 posts
102 upvotes
Burlington
Amazon Cancelled My order :( - any tips on getting them to fulfill it?
Dec 10, 2012
49 posts
58 upvotes
TERREBONNE
superjett55 wrote: Amazon Cancelled My order :( - any tips on getting them to fulfill it?
Same for me Disappointed But Relieved Face got the cancelation email this morning
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4439 posts
2847 upvotes
Edmonton
superjett55 wrote: Amazon Cancelled My order :( - any tips on getting them to fulfill it?
Chat with them and ask them to provide you one at the price your ordered. They probably ran out of stock.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Sep 4, 2009
245 posts
192 upvotes
Stouffville, ON
got cancellation email as well. talking to a amazon rep now to see if they can do anything

Edit: nothing they can do. since its OOS