Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

DOD** Greenworks Outdoor Power Equipment 30% off (e.g: dethacher, saw & pole saw, blower vaccum, mower & more)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2021 10:06 am
6 replies
Nov 29, 2019
115 posts
332 upvotes
Thanks op, but it would've been helpful to mention corded. I got excited thinking they were cordless for a second.
Jun 24, 2019
88 posts
224 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
That pressure washer any good? Just for cleaning the car and yard equipment occasionally
May 22, 2004
636 posts
222 upvotes
Montreal
starsoda wrote: Thanks op, but it would've been helpful to mention corded. I got excited thinking they were cordless for a second.
If the 80V stuff was 30% I would have been in for a snow thrower and maybe a hedge trimmer. Tempted to look at Kobalt 80V too as the batteries can be made interchangeable.
DealGoblin wrote: That pressure washer any good? Just for cleaning the car and yard equipment occasionally
Would love to know too. 1500PSI seems a bit low but for the price..
Feb 20, 2017
98 posts
80 upvotes
Hamilton, Ontario
orakle22 wrote: If the 80V stuff was 30% I would have been in for a snow thrower and maybe a hedge trimmer. Tempted to look at Kobalt 80V too as the batteries can be made interchangeable.

Would love to know too. 1500PSI seems a bit low but for the price..
Im looking at the 80v 22in snow thrower as well since i have their mower, leaf blower and weed Wacker a well.. Are you 100% certain that the battery will work with the kobalt 80v too? i might just go for it if another deal for GW doesnt come up in time for the first snow.
May 22, 2004
636 posts
222 upvotes
Montreal
amodmallya wrote: Im looking at the 80v 22in snow thrower as well since i have their mower, leaf blower and weed Wacker a well.. Are you 100% certain that the battery will work with the kobalt 80v too? i might just go for it if another deal for GW doesnt come up in time for the first snow.
Either the battery bay on the machine or the casing of the battery need a small modification for them to be interchangeable. I would probably do it on the battery casing.