• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2021 11:44 am
[OP]
Dec 25, 2012
718 posts
474 upvotes
Kingston

[Amazon.ca] DOTD: Save 41% off on CN-Smashing Men's Underwear and Sleepwear

Great deal on men’s underwear and sleepwear. I have several pairs of the Separatec underwear and love them! Really cool design that separates your goods for added comfort. I’ve ordered a few more pairs of those as well as some of the David Archy lounge pants. I haven’t tried the David Archy brand yet but I’ve seen it praised on here before.
18 replies
[OP]
Dec 25, 2012
718 posts
474 upvotes
Kingston
rappa wrote: Any idea about these vs Saxx, etc?
I also have several pairs of SAXX, 2UNDR and MyPakage (BN3TH) underwear. They all accomplish the same thing using slightly different techniques. Separatec does it in the most unique way by supplying an actual hole to put your banana in.
Mar 23, 2017
742 posts
1317 upvotes
Toronto
Bought the 7 pack of separatec boxer brief the last time there was a sale and they are by far the most comfy I've ever worn. Been waiting for those to drop again. Thanks for posting.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2984 posts
2273 upvotes
There is only one $25.19 item that is polyester. And I don't see anything that is 41% off.

This seems misleading unless something is sold out already.

I bought a 4 pack of bamboo David Archy boxers for $23 a while ago (think it was prime day) and they are awesome.

Just looked them up and they are still $39.99.

I will wait for the next sale.
Last edited by Third Eye on May 23rd, 2021 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 12, 2007
5986 posts
3540 upvotes
Ottawa
I bought a 3 pack of the sports performance Separatecs some months ago. They are unique for sure but they are also kind of "meh". I would definitely not wear them for any kind of endurance sports like cycling or marathon running as I would fear that they would open up an entirely new chafing possibility. FWIW....
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2012
1661 posts
639 upvotes
Montreal
I bought the separatec last time it was on sale too, 3 for 31.99. they are very comfortable, i like them better than my saxx. There are 2 "pouches" but you can just use one
Jan 20, 2019
344 posts
443 upvotes
I never knew I had all these problems of which bits go where in my underwear!
Deal Addict
May 18, 2007
1565 posts
610 upvotes
th3xeroeagle wrote: I bought the separatec last time it was on sale too, 3 for 31.99. they are very comfortable, i like them better than my saxx. There are 2 "pouches" but you can just use one
Then where are you supposed to put the other one?
:arrowl: Thanks if Helped! :D

Nubby666 wrote: Soy made my buddy cut off his dangus and start wearing spandex running one piece suits, you heard it here first, folks!!! Stay away!!!
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2017
1273 posts
1281 upvotes
nuxper wrote: Great deal on men’s underwear and sleepwear. I have several pairs of the Separatec underwear and love them! Really cool design that separates your goods for added comfort. I’ve ordered a few more pairs of those as well as some of the David Archy lounge pants. I haven’t tried the David Archy brand yet but I’ve seen it praised on here before.
Any free promo item?
Nov 14, 2017
691 posts
1087 upvotes
Vancouver
nuxper wrote: I also have several pairs of SAXX, 2UNDR and MyPakage (BN3TH) underwear. They all accomplish the same thing using slightly different techniques. Separatec does it in the most unique way by supplying an actual hole to put your banana in.
Go on...
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2017
1273 posts
1281 upvotes
Third Eye wrote: There is only one $25.19 item that is polyester. And I don't see anything that is 41% off.

This seems misleading unless something is sold out already.

I bought a 4 pack of bamboo David Archy boxers for $23 a while ago (think it was prime day) and they are awesome.

Just looked them up and they are still $39.99.

I will wait for the next sale.
I can’t find a 41% off item either :rolleyes:
Jun 27, 2011
84 posts
195 upvotes
KINGSTON
I just looked again and there's now a $5 coupon for some of the underwear. I cancelled mine and reordered with the coupon.
Apr 18, 2017
607 posts
297 upvotes
Ottawa
Azalin84 wrote: I just looked again and there's now a $5 coupon for some of the underwear. I cancelled mine and reordered with the coupon.
Link? the OP's link doesen't work for me
Dec 8, 2008
255 posts
86 upvotes
Ottawa
In your link I see a 3 pack for $19.99 not sure if they are the same?