Dove Deep Moisture Hydration Body Wash, 354 ml x 3, $5.27

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2021 8:10 pm
[OP]
Aug 6, 2018
788 posts
6237 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Dove Deep Moisture Hydration Body Wash, 354 ml x 3, $5.27

It's not right in the title, but it says "Size : 354 ML 3-Pack" and "Unit count 1062 Milliliter" in the product description, so the price does seem to be for a 3-pack.

Pretty good deal @ $1.76/bottle. Max order of 4. Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca.
10 replies
May 30, 2006
639 posts
1006 upvotes
Too slow, can't add to cart anymore Crying Face
Oct 9, 2019
504 posts
703 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Late to the party. Deal is dead.
Sep 23, 2010
275 posts
747 upvotes
Toronto
Did anyone else only receive one rather than 3? I did and AMAZON ended up refunding the charge and let me keep it since they were out of stock now.
May 7, 2015
301 posts
119 upvotes
North York, ON
Mine said it is coming by oct 20
May 7, 2015
301 posts
119 upvotes
North York, ON
luckylucass wrote: Did anyone else only receive one rather than 3? I did and AMAZON ended up refunding the charge and let me keep it since they were out of stock now.
Exact same thing happened to me as well. I only received one instead of 3 so I contacted customer service. At first she tried to say I’m only suppose to get one but I told her it clearly says 3 pack and the unit count. She put me on hold and when she came back she said they will refund the amount and I can keep the item.
Dec 24, 2018
95 posts
71 upvotes
Mine just arrived. Also got 1 instead of 3 lol.
Mar 6, 2017
260 posts
208 upvotes
luckylucass wrote: Did anyone else only receive one rather than 3? I did and AMAZON ended up refunding the charge and let me keep it since they were out of stock now.
Birdbrain wrote: Exact same thing happened to me as well. I only received one instead of 3 so I contacted customer service. At first she tried to say I’m only suppose to get one but I told her it clearly says 3 pack and the unit count. She put me on hold and when she came back she said they will refund the amount and I can keep the item.
Kyeona wrote: Mine just arrived. Also got 1 instead of 3 lol.
After seeing you guy's experiences, I was hesitating to just cancel my order to save me the trouble.
But, I thought what the heck and just went through with it.
Atlas, I also received just one bottle instead of three.
Unable to use the return button because apparently "This item isn't eligible for return."
So, I also had to chat in to raise the issue and got a refund.