Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Download UGO Wallet & add a loyalty card. Get a $10 Amazon.ca Gift Card (Offer is back)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 17th, 2019 12:42 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2005
1488 posts
187 upvotes
Toronto
BlackXstar wrote:
Mar 20th, 2019 7:59 am
They don't have make money at current stage. According to pervious thread, it belongs to TD.
I think all these startups are trying to base on the fact to collect consumer data, anonymous or otherwise, to build that "full customer 360" picture to understand patterns using whatever data they have. It really does not make immediate sense until they have collected a significant amount of data - combining with TD & Loblaw loyalty program to get a more complete view.

earning that 5-15% on giftcard is not their main target or goal. That's why they are giving out money to drive adoption and hope ppl stick around (those are usually not RFD people)
Sep 1, 2018
6 posts
1 upvote
I added one membership card one loyalty card but nothing happened.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
3197 posts
1892 upvotes
Toronto and London
I know last thread said to check membership section to see if u received the Amazon GC but how long does it take usually?
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4249 posts
2092 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Thanks OP. Signed up!
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
3197 posts
1892 upvotes
Toronto and London
Just received an app notification that the GC will arrive within a week.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4547 posts
1705 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I got nothing last time ever too.
But why would anyone use this when you can put all your loyalty card in google pay?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Nov 14, 2012
583 posts
257 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I got the last promo where I needed to purchase a $10 Amazon gift card and get a $10 Amazon gift card.
Was successful 5 times but I think they got wise of this.

Hoping this works out as it doesn't need my credit card.

Got the in app notice that Gift card will be in a week.
Use the same phone like last time but with a DEAD Rogers SIM card.

Here goes.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
1691 posts
583 upvotes
Quebec
What kind of fidelity card I’d you add?

I entered an edge reward. Umber manually and didn’t get a notification
Aug 2, 2018
8 posts
5 upvotes
I think they do it all at once, in waves. Cause last time I signed up 3 times on different days, I got the notification to claim my code all on the same day.
Aug 31, 2014
35 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto, ON
If anyone is wondering, I signed up for the first time on 03/19/19. Got the $10 gift card I paid for immediately. And now on 03/23/19 I received the bonus $10.
Dec 29, 2018
5 posts
1 upvote
"when registering, add any card"
Do you mean add any credit card to the account, or link any gift card? Or what do you mean?
Aug 2, 2018
8 posts
5 upvotes
Did you get a email notification that you got the bonus code because I signed up again on the first day like you did, but I didn't receive the bonus $10 yet.
Last edited by syunze on Mar 23rd, 2019 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
2648 posts
436 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
I downloaded this a few days ago and added my David's tea frequent steeper card immediately. I have not received any notifications. If I go to "Marketplace" from the settings D then click on "Amazon.ca" I see the following image. Will this page typically change status to acknowledge I've met the requirements?
Images
  • 966532CE-5E88-494A-B517-62F8627EC49F.png
Aug 2, 2018
8 posts
5 upvotes
No there should be no change, you don't get any notification that you met the requirements. You should get an email sometime later stating that your code is ready to claim.