Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Download UGO Wallet & add a loyalty card. Get a $10 Amazon.ca Gift Card (Offer is back)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 17th, 2019 12:42 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
7557 posts
8879 upvotes
juinny wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 9:41 pm
Sorry. I should've been clearer. I've registered with the promo code and added a card to the app. How do I claim the Amazon $10 gift card? (This is when I got a notification that I got the Amazon card but it disappeared when I entered the app)
Do I attempt to purchase the $10 Amazon gift card through the app? It leads me to a payment page.
No, it should still be in the "Marketplace".

You have to add that card to your wallet, and then you will see the code that you enter on Amazon.

Click on Marketplace, and you should see your Amazon card, so click on it, hit the little plus sign on the top right to add it to your wallet, and from there, use the supplied code in your Amazon account.

Dec 27, 2018
14 posts
4 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Same thing happened to me.. I got an email from ugo after 3 or 4 days to add it from market place. So just wait for the email.
juinny wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 9:41 pm
Sorry. I should've been clearer. I've registered with the promo code and added a card to the app. How do I claim the Amazon $10 gift card? (This is when I got a notification that I got the Amazon card but it disappeared when I entered the app)
Do I attempt to purchase the $10 Amazon gift card through the app? It leads me to a payment page.
Sep 24, 2008
451 posts
111 upvotes
Oakville
IDStorms wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 10:10 pm
No, it should still be in the "Marketplace".

You have to add that card to your wallet, and then you will see the code that you enter on Amazon.

Click on Marketplace, and you should see your Amazon card, so click on it, hit the little plus sign on the top right to add it to your wallet, and from there, use the supplied code in your Amazon account.

What did you do to get the other $5 Amazon GC in your Marketplace?
Oct 26, 2012
522 posts
700 upvotes
So I created an account, added the promo code, added a loyalty card (Scene) and nothing has happened? In marketplace it still says (1) Add any loyalty .... other card on a smartphone. It's been 2 days. Am I supposed to do something else?
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
2644 posts
436 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
fatcowxlive wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 7:51 pm
So I created an account, added the promo code, added a loyalty card (Scene) and nothing has happened? In marketplace it still says (1) Add any loyalty .... other card on a smartphone. It's been 2 days. Am I supposed to do something else?
It took between 8-10 days for it to appear for me when I did this promotion a little while ago. It will eventually show up in your "Marketplace"
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2003
1292 posts
106 upvotes
pathfinder35 wrote:
Apr 10th, 2019 12:16 am
FYI for UGO users who like ultimate dining restaurants and didn't get the email or see the thread for buy $50 ultimate dining gift card and also get $20 Ultimate Dining gift card- https://forums.redflagdeals.com/perkopo ... t-2276520/

I joined with the Amazon promo.. then try to take advantage with this Ultimate Dining...it not allow.. Cant add another promo code
Aug 22, 2011
688 posts
356 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks OP. Received gift card yesterday !
Montréal, Québec