Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Dremel 160pc accessory kit $29

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2020 9:50 am
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jun 4, 2011
187 posts
121 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Dremel 160pc accessory kit $29

160pc Dremel 710-08 kit. Has lots of redundant/spares in it. Matches or beats the all time low ($30) I could find, usually this kind of kit is around $45+. I plan to use this with a Ryobi multitool while we're all locked down again over the winter. Also has bits you can use for trimming dog nails apparently.
Last edited by hakira on Sep 20th, 2020 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
53 replies
Member
Sep 22, 2010
403 posts
369 upvotes
Victoria
I have this kit. Good kit, but kinda misleading saying it is 160 piece, but I'm guessing most people know that already.
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2012
9355 posts
8182 upvotes
Markham
For those wondering, if you have a the Milwaukee Rotary Tool M12 with the 1/8-inch collet, then this set will fit well.
Member
User avatar
Dec 29, 2008
274 posts
254 upvotes
Mississauga
now to buy a dremel tool to use these accessories in...
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3135 posts
1177 upvotes
Ottawa
Bought. Thanks op
Sr. Member
Jul 22, 2015
501 posts
812 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Same price at Home Depot. But not sold in store
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 17, 2009
1828 posts
981 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Grabbed one from HD along with the 9.96 spade set and 7pc SDS kit.

Thanks op
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 21, 2009
2142 posts
1278 upvotes
North Vancouver
Image
calvados.boualrd wrote: I have this kit. Good kit, but kinda misleading saying it is 160 piece, but I'm guessing most people know that already.
It does have 160 pc and if you look at the Amazon listing, there is a photo showing what you get.
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. (George Carlin)
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And monkeys do too - if they have a gun. (Eddie Izzard)
Jr. Member
Nov 19, 2011
148 posts
82 upvotes
Vancouver
I have the Ryobi rotary tool. This will be a great addition to that. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3135 posts
1177 upvotes
Ottawa
rob187 wrote: Grabbed one from HD along with the 9.96 spade set and 7pc SDS kit.

Thanks op
The sds one for 30 at hd? Bosch? Is it a good deal?
Member
User avatar
May 7, 2007
416 posts
144 upvotes
Peterborough
Thanks picked one up along with a Bosch add on spade bit set for 7.90
Member
Dec 31, 2010
357 posts
401 upvotes
Montreal
hakira wrote: 160pc Dremel 710-08 kit. Has lots of redundant/spares in it. Matches or beats the all time low ($30) I could find, usually this kind of kit is around $45+. I plan to use this with a Ryobi multitool while we're all locked down again over the winter. Also has bits you can use for trimming dog nails apparently.
Can't find the Ryobi multitool anywhere? Did you get it a few years ago?

Top