Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] DSRG 24 pcs. Philips Sonicare clone brush heads - $24.75 (after coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2018 1:57 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 15, 2016
4205 posts
1300 upvotes
R35gtr wrote:
Jun 12th, 2018 2:20 am
That's probably why they're selling you 24 of them... I go through like one set of oem heads per year.
You're supposed to change them at least once every 3 months. AT LEAST. You can change it once every week and still be ahead.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2008
1187 posts
512 upvotes
vivibaby wrote:
Jun 12th, 2018 2:16 am
You do it. I didn't even write them.
Technically you wrote them when you wrote your title.
You're being unnecessarily defensive.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
2378 posts
1011 upvotes
Thanked you OP. Not a crazy price for the fakes but pretty decent. Better than giving your money to Philips for their rip off pricing on everything they sell Winking Face
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 15, 2016
4205 posts
1300 upvotes
Duuuuude wrote:
Jun 12th, 2018 2:27 am
Thanked you OP. Not a crazy price for the fakes but pretty decent. Better than giving your money to Philips for their rip off pricing on everything they sell Winking Face
You're welcome. It was the cheapest I could find by far. We'll let the downvoters buy their $20 philips brushheads. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
1287 posts
769 upvotes
Vancouver
I use clones. They're a good representation but lack the longterm durability. Their life span is perhaps 1/3 or 1/4 the OEM product for heavy brushers: perhaps 1/2 or 2/3 the OEM life for regular brushers. Don't dentists say softer bristles are better anyway?

For toothbrushes, that's not terrible as your brushes keep new and clean.

I'll pay more for Philips but not 10-15X more. Their plastic doesn't cost them 10-15X more. Major price gauging.

Thanks OP and cheers to all the compatible products. Let's find the best compatibles.

Last edited by RxMills on Jun 12th, 2018 3:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
Nov 25, 2016
22 posts
13 upvotes
Aurora
A post that isn't by auctionmax, and isn't for a used oral hygiene product... I'm almost tempted to upvote to try any reinforce the improved behavior...

... but then again the 'deal' is only exactly what you'd find of you typed the title of this post into the Amazon search bar - absolutely any day of the year.

OP: top tip for your next post, acetomenophen is 1c if you buy generic in bulk - in the comments you can then belligerently reitterate anyone being tyelenol is paying a 10x markup, and they're the real fools!!
Be more kind my friend, try to be more kind.

- Frank Turner
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1726 posts
787 upvotes
Thanks. Originals were always too hard and end up liking compatible ones instead.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
2643 posts
1444 upvotes
Kitchener
vivibaby wrote:
Jun 12th, 2018 1:38 am
If you can find a better deal, then post it instead of yapping.
tough crowd we have here....
How can we fly like eagles, when we're governed by Turkeys?
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
2643 posts
1444 upvotes
Kitchener
R35gtr wrote:
Jun 12th, 2018 2:20 am
That's probably why they're selling you 24 of them... I go through like one set of oem heads per year.
Wow...they should be change every 3 months...eventually enough bacteria is in there to cuz tooth rot.
How can we fly like eagles, when we're governed by Turkeys?
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
11783 posts
11438 upvotes
Oakville
vivibaby wrote:
Jun 12th, 2018 2:08 am
By folks do you mean you?

I don't need to misrepresent anything as I'm not the seller. Go spend full price on a "genuine" brush head that is also made in some factory in china.

4.5 out of 5 is pretty good to me.
jeff1970 wrote:
Jun 12th, 2018 6:52 am
Wow...they should be change every 3 months...eventually enough bacteria is in there to cuz tooth rot.
Your brush likely reaches max filth after a couple weeks. Not to mention being covered by toilet spray.

If you clean your brush properly it shouldn't get much more dirty than the second week.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1060 posts
1534 upvotes
Victoria
Same ones can be found on AliExpress for ~$0.50 a piece. Longer shipping but I order a bunch at a time. I'm happy with them.
Aug 31, 2008
522 posts
31 upvotes
Calgary
i considered these for quite a while n didnt go for these.
phillips ones r a rip off for sure.
but anything that goes into body has a higher quality (even if assumed or little) threshold.
just like something suggested for medicine or say for food. generic medicines r also notorious for not having enough of active ingredients or correct proportions.
its a risk even if small.
if u bought these brushes then i assume u r willing to pay more to reduce risk.
i wud say buy costcos 40 for 5.
with the uv lamp, easily lasts 3 months for me. just the cost of two starbucks (which stains).