Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Dual Monitor Arms Fully Adjustable Desk Mount $40.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2018 12:38 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 29, 2014
1887 posts
1391 upvotes
Laputa

[Amazon.ca] Dual Monitor Arms Fully Adjustable Desk Mount $40.99

https://www.amazon.ca/PrimeCables-Monit ... Q5MHJ1WM2B

  • Full motion allows maximum flexibility — 360° rotation, 180° swivel and ±45° tilting for any viewing perspective. Freely adjusting height for an optimal ergonomic position. Cable clips keep cables organized and protected. Both grommet and desk clamp mounting available.
  • Its ball-joint structure allows smooth, effortless rotating and positioning for any direction, making it easy to reduce glare and find the perfect viewing angle. You can also adjust the monitor vertically to a desired position.
  • Heavy-duty design supports up to 8kgs/ 17.6lbs per monitor arm and upto 13 inches to 27 inches. This multi-monitor stand holder comes with clips for cable managerment
  • Both grommet and desk clamp mounting available; Our dual mount uses a heavy duty C-Clamp base that easily supports two 27 inch LCD monitors weighing 22 pounds each. C-Clamp has a 5 inch opening to fit a variety of unique desk systems. Grommet mounting option is included with stand.
  • This so-called "Star" VESA plate is our most commonly used VESA adaptor. It accommodates most small to mid-size monitors with 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm VESA hole patterns. The adaptor fits to a tilter mechanism utilizing the 1.9 x 1.9 inch inside holes. The device measures 4.5 x 4.5 inches in size. For monitors with recessed VESA hole patterns an additional VESA Spacer hardware kit may be needed.
Thx OP, bought 10! :facepalm:
14 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 19, 2007
3863 posts
2629 upvotes
Ontario
Cold deal. No one should only have 2 monitors :(
---
Newbie
May 3, 2010
25 posts
6 upvotes
Calgary
Why shouldn't one have two monitors kanechart? I personally find my productivity goes way up with two vs one
Jr. Member
May 6, 2014
125 posts
91 upvotes
Trois-Rivieres, QC
Thanks bought one
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9760 posts
1260 upvotes
GTA
amorphism wrote: Why shouldn't one have two monitors kanechart?
Kanechart was saying no one should have JUST 2 monitors :)
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1193 posts
628 upvotes
100% claimed.

Anyone bought one of these before or from prime cables?
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 15, 2009
2643 posts
1972 upvotes
North York
Superman_2099 wrote: 100% claimed.

Anyone bought one of these before or from prime cables?
These stands work great if you dont move your monitors much. Otherwise I would get gas spring ones.
Sr. Member
Nov 26, 2003
805 posts
1294 upvotes
Toronto
amorphism wrote: Why shouldn't one have two monitors kanechart? I personally find my productivity goes way up with two vs one
seems like you read his comment with half a monitor.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 19, 2007
3863 posts
2629 upvotes
Ontario
eternity525 wrote: seems like you read his comment with half a monitor.
lmao, thanks a lot spit my drink on 1/3 of my monitors ;)

Anyways it was a bit of a joke. I'm a big fan and OCD issues with 2 monitors. I went from 1 to 3 and I tried 2 and went insane lol. Of course not everyone has the room or even need but I will be a 3 monitor guy myself for a long time.
---
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 3, 2004
759 posts
52 upvotes
kanechart wrote: lmao, thanks a lot spit my drink on 1/3 of my monitors ;)

Anyways it was a bit of a joke. I'm a big fan and OCD issues with 2 monitors. I went from 1 to 3 and I tried 2 and went insane lol. Of course not everyone has the room or even need but I will be a 3 monitor guy myself for a long time.
If you have 3 @ 1080p (regardless if they are 24" or 32") you are wasting a lot of space and energy.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 19, 2007
3863 posts
2629 upvotes
Ontario
Raocorp wrote: If you have 3 @ 1080p (regardless if they are 24" or 32") you are wasting a lot of space and energy.
Lot of power? What you using a CRT lol. They use about 10watts on a high end I think last time I looked was around 23-25 watts.

What also gives me an great Angle with 4k view? I mean I can split windows around like some crazy person but for my needs and wants I love 24" 1080P's their perfect distance a perfect setup and they work well for my 18 hours a day of work and joy at peak times :)
---
Member
Jul 31, 2016
463 posts
804 upvotes
Whitby
kanechart wrote: Lot of power? What you using a CRT lol. They use about 10watts on a high end I think last time I looked was around 23-25 watts.

What also gives me an great Angle with 4k view? I mean I can split windows around like some crazy person but for my needs and wants I love 24" 1080P's their perfect distance a perfect setup and they work well for my 18 hours a day of work and joy at peak times :)

What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking? :)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 19, 2007
3863 posts
2629 upvotes
Ontario
ajacian81 wrote: What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking? :)
Quite a few things. Ran Servers both for Sites and Game Servers, Youtuber, Streamer at times, Run community sites for games for example had ran Terraria Online back in the day Empyrion Online, etc. Whatever I get my hands on and enjoy. I most do it as a hobby but it pays the bills at times.
---

Top