Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Dual Monitor: C-Clamp/VESA/Gas Spring (17-32") - $59.95

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2020 3:51 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Sep 16, 2019
995 posts
1046 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Dual Monitor: C-Clamp/VESA/Gas Spring (17-32") - $59.95

Can't find a better price on this right now. Also well priced historically speaking. Reviews are mixed but mostly positive, and the negatives reviews aren't that alarming to me.
  • For straight/curved screens 17" to 32"
  • Holds screens 2.2 lbs. to 17.6 lbs
  • Full arm extension is 18.3"
  • Tilts +/-35°; Swivels +/-90°; Rotates +/-180°
  • VESA compatible 75 x 75 mm, 100 x 100 mm
11 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 1, 2015
1637 posts
928 upvotes
NOYFB
Unsure of this brand but for monitor mount/stand I recommend North Bayou or VIVO
plz don't touch my signature.

don't make me less of a human just cause i don't share your "idiotologies".

👮‍♂️👮‍♀️lives matter
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2002
3447 posts
865 upvotes
almasyseifer wrote: Single monitor x2 > dual monitor x1
I don't own one but in the market to put up two monitors. Why is 2 singles better?
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2504 posts
1143 upvotes
goob3r wrote: I don't own one but in the market to put up two monitors. Why is 2 singles better?
you just get more flexibility on where to mount on your desk. however, it's not as clean and consistent if you're OCD like that.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 26, 2018
1342 posts
3490 upvotes
goob3r wrote: I don't own one but in the market to put up two monitors. Why is 2 singles better?
Superior stability
More range of motions since you can choose where each stands is clamped to instead of being forced to choose the middle of the desk.
if desk is against a wall which I imagine is the case for most people, less room is required behind them for maneuvering and repositioning.
1 point of failure vs 2
I have spoken
Avatar origins story
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2690 posts
414 upvotes
Burnaby
good to know.
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 20, 2019
568 posts
2154 upvotes
Bikini Bottom
almasyseifer wrote: Single monitor x2 > dual monitor x1
What do you mean? Are you saying having 2 single seperated monitor on different stand is better than having 2 mounted on 1 stand?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 26, 2018
1342 posts
3490 upvotes
Patrickpete wrote: What do you mean? Are you saying having 2 single seperated monitor on different stand is better than having 2 mounted on 1 stand?
Yes this is exactly what I meant and people including me have givent firther details about this, mine is here:
almasyseifer wrote: Superior stability
More range of motions since you can choose where each stands is clamped to instead of being forced to choose the middle of the desk.
if desk is against a wall which I imagine is the case for most people, less room is required behind them for maneuvering and repositioning.
1 point of failure vs 2
I have spoken
Avatar origins story
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
1292 posts
438 upvotes
Need to set something on dining table. Is there a side-mount clamp I can get?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)