Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Dual Monitor Stand - Adjustable Premium Desk Mount with Swivel & Tilt $16.99

[OP]
Feb 28, 2011
711 posts
1703 upvotes
ottawa

[Amazon.ca] Dual Monitor Stand - Adjustable Premium Desk Mount with Swivel & Tilt $16.99

Dual Monitor Stand - Adjustable Premium Desk Mount with Swivel & Tilt $16.99
Last year I bought it on sale for $30. Very good stand if you properly install it. I use it with 2 heavy 24” monitors 6.5kg each. Works great, very solid and sturdy. For the price no brainer.

Limited-time deal: HUANUO Dual Monitor Stand - Adjustable Premium Desk Mount with Swivel & Tilt -2 Arms Each Holds 22lbs, for 13-27 Inch LCD Screens - HNCM4, Black https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07KM4DH5W/ref ... YMJA20ED9D
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1193 posts
689 upvotes
Woah is like just a bigger stand? It doesn't mount to a desk?

Edit: oh no wait you just need a specific hole in your desk to mount it.... Kinda limiting?
May 5, 2020
172 posts
403 upvotes
Ottawa
Good for the price, but the center column is a killer to me. I prefer the one posted a couple of weeks ago for $30 with better aesthetic
Sep 23, 2017
55 posts
19 upvotes
PirateAngel3000 wrote: Woah is like just a bigger stand? It doesn't mount to a desk?

Edit: oh no wait you just need a specific hole in your desk to mount it.... Kinda limiting?
you don't have to mount it if you don't want to. the weighted base is kinda large (takes up a good bit of desk space) and if u have two equally weighted monitors on both arms, it should be stable and balanced.

only issue is that if you try to angle your arms differently, it might throw the base off balance. definitely fine if you keep ur two monitors side by side at all times
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1193 posts
689 upvotes
anythony wrote: you don't have to mount it if you don't want to. the weighted base is kinda large (takes up a good bit of desk space) and if u have two equally weighted monitors on both arms, it should be stable and balanced.

only issue is that if you try to angle your arms differently, it might throw the base off balance. definitely fine if you keep ur two monitors side by side at all times
Thanks for the reply! But I feel like if I ever get fancy enough and my dream r/battlestation built I'd want to have the arms swivel so I can dramatically grab the screen and show someone something...