[Amazon.ca] Dudios Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds - Up to 20% off

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
6729 posts
3183 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Dudios Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds - Up to 20% off

It's the deal of the day!

Zeus Air/Ace with additional $4 off coupon.
Updated touch earbud with additional $3 off coupon.

Link - https://www.amazon.ca/apb/page/ref=gbmg ... KG9V5BRVF7
Images
  • Screenshot_20191008-141234_Amazon Shopping.jpg
14 replies
Nov 20, 2017
479 posts
700 upvotes
Apparently the same company that makes the SoundPeats, from the reviews.

Anyone with experience with the products over 3 months? It's worrying how consistently the bad reviews mention the same problems after a couple of months (unpairing, no longer working) and no response from the vendor.
Dec 15, 2009
166 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto
I was considering both Dudios and SoundPeats but ended up getting MPow at the end. Hopefully they are better than Dudios and SoundPeats
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2014
5313 posts
2299 upvotes
The latest fad the kids are wearing these days. No different than the bluetooth headsets 10 years ago.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
4796 posts
258 upvotes
Winnipeg
ar2020 wrote: The latest fad the kids are wearing these days. No different than the bluetooth headsets 10 years ago.
Not a fad when your phone has no headphone jack and only bluetooth. Also, much more convenient when at the gym or running or when you work in an environment where a dangling cord can be dangerous.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
3490 posts
4926 upvotes
BC
ar2020 wrote: The latest fad the kids are wearing these days. No different than the bluetooth headsets 10 years ago.
Enjoy your wires
Nov 20, 2017
479 posts
700 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: Enjoy your wires
To be fair, wired earbuds have a lot of benefits: no interference/connectivity issues, better sound quality, no batteries, better for environment (again, batteries), won't "lose charge" at a bad time (can you tell I dislike batteries?), harder to lose, no updates required.

Wireless have convenience (when none of the above issues are happening), aesthetics, and no tangling issues on their side. No tangling is a BIG one when working out in a gym though, so that's the main reason I'd buy a pair.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3403 posts
3645 upvotes
Wearing a onesie as an adult is a fad. This is a technically sound solution to someone running who doesn't need to worry about (a) dangling wire that will be pulled accidentally while on HIIT (b) a wire that keeps tapping his neck which jogging.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3403 posts
3645 upvotes
On topic, weren't those cheaper recently?
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1557 posts
886 upvotes
Earth
The freedom of wireless is amazing once you try it. Decent price so no big loss if you lose or misplace them.
Telus $45 25GB, Unlimited talk/text Nationwide
Public Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2014
5313 posts
2299 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: Enjoy your wires
Enjoy your webcam photos, selfies, your bluetooth headsets and big Beats headphones just like other tech fads.
Apr 10, 2009
256 posts
316 upvotes
Thread is giving me serious deja Vu.
Last edited by pres_00 on Oct 8th, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
2566 posts
771 upvotes
GTA
prodacc wrote: Apparently the same company that makes the SoundPeats, from the reviews.

Anyone with experience with the products over 3 months? It's worrying how consistently the bad reviews mention the same problems after a couple of months (unpairing, no longer working) and no response from the vendor.
I have soundpeats i bought back in July with zero issues so far. In fact I have yet to charge them since i got them. Just yesterday it finally went down to 3 dots out of 4. Things a beast.
Apr 27, 2017
128 posts
151 upvotes