Dudios Shuttle Bluetooth Earbuds - NOW $11.39

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 27th, 2020 1:05 pm
[OP]
Nov 9, 2008
46 posts
32 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Dudios Shuttle Bluetooth Earbuds - NOW $11.39

Dudios Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless Earbuds Auto-Pair Stereo Clear Talk with HD Microphone Headphone IPX5 Sweatproof Bluetooth 5.0 Smart Touch Control Earphone Totally 24 Hours Standby Time for Sports, Commute, Travel
$7.00 coupon brings the price down below $18.00. The reviews are not stellar for this model but if you are looking for a cheap pair of wireless earbuds these might work. I'm not expecting much as they have the realtek chipset and not the qualcomm one so no aptx and maybe a slight latency. We shall see.
Happy Shopping people
Last edited by sat_dish on Jul 23rd, 2020 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
33 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
2070 posts
4711 upvotes
YXM Direct. Anyone had much experience with them?
Jan 1, 2016
257 posts
336 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I've bought a similar soundpeats version to this (I'm sure underneath they are all the same), be warned that they had issues pairing with each other unless you take them out of the box at the EXACT SAME TIME. As a result only one headphone worked most times.

Also the volume didn't go to a level I'd expect to be useful when you are on the move and outdoors

I returned mine
Apr 25, 2017
152 posts
373 upvotes
I've purchased these a while back for this price, and they work fine. For the price, you can't go wrong - and if you hate it, just return it. Not sure why this is getting downvoted.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2007
2349 posts
947 upvotes
London
This deal should be 100 upvotes.

Bought a pair about 6 weeks ago for same price, and are pretty solid overall.

Under $30 I don't think can be beat.
Feb 16, 2017
285 posts
348 upvotes
New Brunswick
Hartia0 wrote: YXM Direct. Anyone had much experience with them?
fulfilled by Amazon so covered for returns. As far as the actual product. I don't have this exact model but same brand. I got mine for $20 tax in shipped and they work great as headphones for music or short videos. They are terrible for hands free calling. I can hear perfectly but unless I am in a dead quiet room the mic picks up every little sound and amplifies it. Watching movies or anything more than a short clip you will get a slight delay. They work and sound great for listening to music though. As far as sound quality they sound as good as the Headphones that come with the Galaxy phones.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2005
2963 posts
388 upvotes
TOUCH control is terrible, do not buy
Look here
Mar 4, 2013
641 posts
494 upvotes
At this price, you really can't ask for too much. Yes, the touch control doesn't work 50% of the time and switching device can be a pain sometimes, but overall it is decent.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2018
1099 posts
10645 upvotes
D4rkprime wrote: Did I break some rule by saying what I said? I skimmed and didn't see anything unless you consider what I said as a personal attack.
No, must be a misunderstanding, sorry. I was just trying to explain why the post was being downvoted (the seller has too few ratings) and linked to where it shows that.
Apr 25, 2017
152 posts
373 upvotes
Raead wrote: TOUCH control is terrible, do not buy
What's so bad about it? I have the dudios ace as well which is button control so I have something to compare against. These touch control dudios for $18 work just as well, I can switch songs and turn off these buds without any issues.
Apr 25, 2017
152 posts
373 upvotes
essjayess wrote: No, must be a misunderstanding, sorry. I was just trying to explain why the post was being downvoted (the seller has too few ratings) and linked to where it shows that.
No worries. As someone else mentioned, it's covered under Amazon, so you can return them if anything seems off. For my purchase a month ago from same seller, it seemed fine to me - buds still work.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
11999 posts
108097 upvotes
Ontario
This company has been shipping on RFD and giving people free headphones for a 5-star review.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Jun 20, 2018
20 posts
21 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Not sure if these are similar to the SoundPEATS earphones that were on sale a while ago that I jumped on, but from my personal use, the touch controls have actually worked fine for me. I only use long touch for next song, double tap for pause, and single tap for volume.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2016
1837 posts
1253 upvotes
GTA
Ordered yesterday and got it today. This is my first wireless earbuds.

I bought it because my el-cheapo primecables bluetooth sports headset suddenly stopped working.
large_fc22f-PrimeCables-CAB-HKBT206-Headphones-Earbuds-Wireless-Bluetooth-Sports-Stereo-Earbuds-Headphone-w-Mic-Volume-Control-PrimeCables-.png

For 8$ more, i decided to give this dudios a try.
IMG_20200722_123143.jpg

It shows up as Dudios Shuttle when i pair it to my phone.
Screenshot_20200722-123216.png
Pixel 6a combo -
$8 talk text PM plan
$0 4GB eSIM data only plan
$1 voip backup line
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
11999 posts
108097 upvotes
Ontario
minaheunji wrote: Not sure if these are similar to the SoundPEATS earphones that were on sale a while ago that I jumped on, but from my personal use, the touch controls have actually worked fine for me. I only use long touch for next song, double tap for pause, and single tap for volume.

same company.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Jul 9, 2007
548 posts
75 upvotes
Oakville
Ordered yesterday as well. Should arrive tomorrow. I have the Dudiosv Free Mini. I never use touch so those criticisms don't bother me. Battery life seems decent, but I don't think I've charged them by "case only" 3 times. Rarely has pairing issues but putting them back in the case and taking them out fixes them. This pair's case looks almost double the size. Will report back if anyone's interested