Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Dudios True Wireless Earbuds, Stereo in-Ear Bluetooth 5.0 Mini Earphone -$23

[OP]
Jul 20, 2012
217 posts
150 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] Dudios True Wireless Earbuds, Stereo in-Ear Bluetooth 5.0 Mini Earphone -$23

Plus Version is on sale for $23, non-plus version is $20.

Plus version : https://www.amazon.ca/Dudios-Wireless-B ... XYZK3&th=1

Non-plus version: https://www.amazon.ca/Dudios-Wireless-B ... XYZK3&th=1

Dudios True Wireless Earbuds, Stereo in-Ear Bluetooth 5.0 Mini Earphone (30 Hours Playtime, Auto Pairing, One-Button Control)

TRUE WIRELESS & BLUETOOTH 5.0:Equipped with the newest Bluetooth 5.0, the problem of sound transmission loss has been greatly improved. The true wireless design, built-in high resolution decoder and AAC / SBC audio coding technology provide you with a good listening experience.
SMART PAIRING: No need to press any buttons, just remove the headset from the box and the power will automatically turn on and start pairing.(ATTENTION: the correct store name of Dudios Brand is TekTek)
MONO MODE & STEREO MODE: The earphone supports the normal mode of binaural playback, and also supports mono ear mono playback, and the left and right earphones can be used independently. Equipped with physical buttons, one button to easily switch music and answer calls.
MULTI-FUNCTION CHARGING BOX: Equipped with a charging box that is carried around, to ensure that the battery life is more than 30 hours, you do not have to worry about the headset battery problem. At the same time, it is also a storage box for headphones, providing protection for your headphones.
COMFORTABLE and CONVENIENT: Available in different sizes of ear tips.The wireless earbuds are designed in an in-ear style, which is convenient and quick to wear. You won't feel any discomfort even after a long using time.
115 replies
Jun 15, 2015
8 posts
6 upvotes
Lancaster Park, AB
I loved some old dudios that I had... lost the case while mowing the lawn. Gonna give these plus a try. Thanks OP.
Apr 18, 2017
54 posts
163 upvotes
Would have love these, but they cause lots of interference when paired to my computer (iMac). If anyone has suggestions on how to address it, it would be appreciated.
Jun 10, 2017
758 posts
974 upvotes
These are great bang for the buck but I moved to a pair of enacfire.. It's designed better, so stays in my ear better and better sound. But the dudios are smaller.. Maybe that why it doesn't stay in the ear that well.
Feb 4, 2018
138 posts
100 upvotes
Thanks OP. Ordered a replacement pair. I bought these for a good price last year in may and recently lost one earbud. They are phenomenal value for the money, and losing an earbud doesn't hurt as much at this price :)
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2005
2053 posts
569 upvotes
Mississauga
Man I wish i waited before ordering the true capsule. I really love my dudios semi replaced them with the soundpeats truecapsule. Sadly truecapsules touch controls are frustrating also volume not as loud as my dudios.
Aug 2, 2014
679 posts
804 upvotes
Vancity
Who buys this stuff at regular price? At the sale price its good bang for buck, but overall these Amazon China brands are pretty crappy. One set of dudios stopped pairing, another set, the left earbud wouldn't charge anymore.
Dec 13, 2019
984 posts
926 upvotes
shadowsteve wrote: Plus shows as $45.99 when I look at it.
Yes, same here. Perhaps it is $23 USD? lol Face With Tears Of Joy

I got a pair of Dudios from Amazon from a much earlier thread from the year and they're great value at ~$20. Great sound (heavy bass due to the in-ear design), but yes, the call quality leaves a lot to be desired.
Why settle for full retail price when you can wait and get it at a lower price for better value (even better if there's a bundled freebies deal)? 😉
Mar 9, 2015
249 posts
148 upvotes
Calgary, AB
There is a coupon for 23$ off. The check box is right under the price

List Price: CDN$ 49.00
Price: CDN$ 45.99 FREE One-Day
You Save: CDN$ 3.01 (6%)
Coupon
Apply CDN$ 23.00 coupon Details
Last edited by lekidyyc on Jul 1st, 2020 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Jul 20, 2012
217 posts
150 upvotes
Montreal
shadowsteve wrote: Plus shows as $45.99 when I look at it.
LesDeals wrote: Yes, same here. Perhaps it is $23 USD? lol Face With Tears Of Joy

I got a pair of Dudios from Amazon from a much earlier thread from the year and they're great value at ~$20. Great sound (heavy bass due to the in-ear design), but yes, the call quality leaves a lot to be desired.
There's a $23 coupon to apply! Just under price.
Apr 28, 2007
546 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
Great price $23 no tax. Thanks .
Deal Fanatic
Jul 2, 2001
5034 posts
2722 upvotes
GTA
Reading the reviews of the these cheap earbuds makes you think they're the best, and then the worst.
Deal Guru
Feb 10, 2007
13084 posts
4395 upvotes
is there no cover for the case ?

if you put them in a bag, id assume it'll fall out ?
[self promotion rule violation, removed twice already][self promotion rule violation, removed twice already]Trolling or Threadcrapping Trolling - woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop woooooooo 3k on a laptop
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
1901 posts
1765 upvotes
No noise cancellation it seems, but for 23$ I suppose that's one of the compromises.

Ordered a set. At least I won't worry of I lose one.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6419 posts
1269 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks OP and thanked. Don't need them but at this price it's a no brainer. If I lose them, I won't stress out like if I were to lose my more expensive ones.
3519 posts
3297 upvotes
Oakville, ON
I got these last time they went on sale...they’re absolutely horrible as one left side never charges/pairs with Bluetooth inside the charger box thing ...you get what you pay for