Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Dudios Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.0 Free Mini in-Ear Headphones, with 15 Hours Ext. Playtime [Back Again]

[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
2715 posts
1713 upvotes
GVRD

[Amazon.ca] Dudios Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.0 Free Mini in-Ear Headphones, with 15 Hours Ext. Playtime [Back Again]

It's back but on backorder. Another $23 coupon drops the price to $19.99 (no tax).

Mine arrived and I am impressed with these for $20.

Prev discussion: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon-c ... #p31860282
83 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2675 posts
1864 upvotes
Parksville, BC
Holy cow! They are really pushing these out. Won't arrive until after XMas if that is important. Mine are at the Post Office waiting for me.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3331 upvotes
at this price I almost want to get them but anker is so reliable at 55.00 I don't know what to do.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2002
1359 posts
161 upvotes
waven101 wrote: at this price I almost want to get them but anker is so reliable at 55.00 I don't know what to do.
Try them out, it's only 20 bux and you can always return then if they don't live up to your expectations.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2005
1652 posts
1036 upvotes
waven101 wrote: at this price I almost want to get them but anker is so reliable at 55.00 I don't know what to do.
I think the Anker will be worth it if you need to use the mic/make calls, with the noise cancellation and the lower hanging mic
Nov 29, 2019
271 posts
102 upvotes
Just ordered one, whatever. It's 20 bucks. If I don't like it I can easily sell on marketplace for 20 bucks without even bothering to return.
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
3419 posts
800 upvotes
I feel these rated for 4h is at 75% volume or so.
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
May 3, 2005
60 posts
7 upvotes
Surrey
Thanks OP,

bought these as my wife will be jealous of the SoundPeats
I bought the other day for $33!
" That's what I told her..."
Aug 30, 2019
55 posts
6 upvotes
Do you have the link for the Anker ?
Thank you
Dec 13, 2019
335 posts
266 upvotes
These are on back order for sure with the price you pay and what you get for them. I got myself a pair when they were available last time for the same price. Very good set of wireless buds. A bit finicky since it's bluetooth and doesn't have Apple's proprietary "instant connect" chips, but they work for the most part. Didn't expect much from them at $19.99, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Get your hands on these while the deal lasts! I highly recommend them for this great price. I don't know why they're blowing them out at this price, but maybe it's to get their name out there to compete with the big boys. My guess is that this is a Chinese startup based in Shenzhen, China (which is also the Silicon Valley of the East). Lots of innovation from small companies and one-man bands willing to take an initial loss to get their name out there to prove their value, quality, and idea and it's not some low-cost throwaway junk. This is also brilliant market testing to gather user feedback and chances for iterative improvements for the next version since there's only so much testing and troubleshooting you can do in a lab environment...
Why settle for MSRP when you can wait and get it at a lower price? 😉
Deal Addict
May 28, 2007
1171 posts
437 upvotes
What's the difference between this pair and the other pairs of Dudios on Amazon?
Jan 3, 2013
503 posts
282 upvotes
Raincouver
Just what I have been looking for. I need a pair of ear buds with a case to protect them from my pet rats.

My current wireless ear buds are connected with a wire between the two buds and have magnets in them so the buds stick together when not in use. However the rubber that goes into the ear is a rat magnet. It only took 20 seconds for one of my rats to totally chew of the rubber on my left ear piece. Leaving a very rough and poorly fitting left ear piece :( :(
Koodo $35/month 5 gigs
Fido Tablet plan $15/month Free for a year
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
12587 posts
21362 upvotes
Brian79 wrote: Just what I have been looking for. I need a pair of ear buds with a case to protect them from my pet rats.

My current wireless ear buds are connected with a wire between the two buds and have magnets in them so the buds stick together when not in use. However the rubber that goes into the ear is a rat magnet. It only took 20 seconds for one of my rats to totally chew of the rubber on my left ear piece. Leaving a very rough and poorly fitting left ear piece :( :(
For $20 get your rat a pair for himself
Nov 15, 2013
903 posts
594 upvotes
Ottawa
How are these compared to the Boltune's?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2563 posts
1657 upvotes
montreal
You beat me to it ...
I saw the reduction, and was about to post it, but saw it was already there.

I really have to remove them from my wishlist ... almost all family members have received one!
Nov 12, 2014
261 posts
192 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Man RFD is killing me. I already have a pair of Jabra elite. I have no idea why I placed an order for these. Thanks anyway OP.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1055 posts
877 upvotes
Edmonton
icemannn123 wrote: Man RFD is killing me. I already have a pair of Jabra elite. I have no idea why I placed an order for these. Thanks anyway OP.
Same here... I got the jabra elite sport but I keep buying random RFD headphones. Grabbed 2 of these too... time to start making friends so I can give gifts Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2004
1985 posts
660 upvotes
gta
Got mine last week for free cause it was delay for few days. Emailed amazon customer service and they refunded me Grinning Face
Can’t beat freebie
Oct 16, 2008
441 posts
149 upvotes
Toronto
Great to see they are back because the one I got had issues with the right earbud.