Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Dudios Zeus Ace Bluetooth Earbuds - $33.99 ($15 off coupon from $48.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2020 8:31 pm
Mar 8, 2010
572 posts
472 upvotes
Foothills
Karlik wrote: A dumb question from a newbie, could you please help finding the coupon. Searching dudios threads and "Coupons" section down below did nothing for me.
The link provided should include the coupon "box" on the Amazon website
Sep 27, 2012
62 posts
54 upvotes
Ottawa
HN12345 wrote: Any difference between this and the one that's on sale right now for $19.99?

[Amazon Canada] Dudios Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.0 Free Mini in-Ear Headphones, with 15 Hours Ext. Playtime [Back Again]

I've ordered both but might have to keep this one since it'll be a Christmas present and the other might get delivered after Christmas.
Scroll down the Amazon listing, and they have a comparison chart.
Banned
Feb 6, 2017
2176 posts
1263 upvotes
kavmac wrote: Scroll down the Amazon listing, and they have a comparison chart.
Thanks! I'll definitely keep these ones for my nephew since it's better. I'll use the other ones for friends.
Apr 18, 2006
406 posts
72 upvotes
mikuo0628 wrote: Anyone having issues with the touch controls on these Dudios? Got the Free Mini that was from the other post and it was difficult and inconsistent to register any touch.
I think I figured it out. Let's say for play/pause, it says to do a double tap. But instead of going tap-tap, it works consistently for me if I do a hold-tap. So first rest my finger on the right ear piece, then do a single tap. Works every time!
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Recoil wrote: Dudios, Soundpeats, and Taotronics are all the exact same item. These companies don't engineer their own products. They're just different brands labelled on top of a white label pair of earbuds from an OPM.
I think QCY is behind these brands. I also saw an exact look-alike at Shoppers Drug Mart few days ago as well. Around $50 bucks or so.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2003
1050 posts
211 upvotes
gvrd
Lickzy wrote: If you want budget headphones, these are100% free with a positive amazon review. FYI you’ll need PayPal to get your money back and Facebook to talk with them. Enjoy.

https://www.facebook.com/10356836449102 ... 710128961/

PS. I do free product reviews daily. It’s legit.
how did you come across this?

thanks either way
Jun 19, 2017
679 posts
1224 upvotes
Canada
barqy wrote: how did you come across this?

thanks either way
Myself and a small group of friends have a private Facebook chat. We share all the free products we find.

From clothes, to supplements, electronics, furniture, tons of stuff and it’s legit. We’ve been reimbursed thousands
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2003
1050 posts
211 upvotes
gvrd
Lickzy wrote: Myself and a small group of friends have a private Facebook chat. We share all the free products we find.

From clothes, to supplements, electronics, furniture, tons of stuff and it’s legit. We’ve been reimbursed thousands
ah okay, thanks for sharing
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2009
7086 posts
5216 upvotes
Lickzy wrote: If you want budget headphones, these are100% free with a positive amazon review. FYI you’ll need PayPal to get your money back and Facebook to talk with them. Enjoy.

Do you sell the free product and how much do you get paid to post here?

I am serious, looking for a side hustle I can do while at work in the washroom.

I can also give fake reviews that are all positive as well for free stuff.

I have 10 years+ RFD account, what's it worth?
Last edited by renoldman on Jan 6th, 2020 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 4, 2011
76 posts
38 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

they only have like 7 likes on FB... feels like a scam
Jun 19, 2017
679 posts
1224 upvotes
Canada
Danofw wrote: they only have like 7 likes on FB... feels like a scam
The less likes the better. That means you’re more likely to get the item. Many companies only give away X amount of product and when you’re late to the party, you’re SOL.

I was super skeptical myself at first. But then the money started rolling in. If you’re skeptical don’t buy.
Images
  • 39503EBB-3CD3-439B-AC59-EBA3BD05DA8F.png
Jun 19, 2017
679 posts
1224 upvotes
Canada
renoldman wrote: Do you sell the free product and how much do you get paid to post here?

I gift, give or sell the product and I get paid Zero dollars for posting anywhere. I posted here solely as a courtesy.

It makes for a great side hustle. I sold a soundbar today for $70, and two pairs of truly wireless headphones, a sleeping bag and Nintendo Switch accessories on the weekend for $125.

What’s it worth? Not really a price I’d put on it. I’d share more but the DMs, downvotes and flames aren’t worth it for giving access to free stuff.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3971 posts
3750 upvotes
GVRD
HN12345 wrote: Any difference between this and the one that's on sale right now for $19.99?

[Amazon Canada] Dudios Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.0 Free Mini in-Ear Headphones, with 15 Hours Ext. Playtime [Back Again]

I've ordered both but might have to keep this one since it'll be a Christmas present and the other might get delivered after Christmas.
I have both, quite a difference. The Zeus Ace is cleaner on the mid and high, strong on the bass.
renoldman wrote: Do you sell the free product and how much do you get paid to post here?

I have also been approached by Chinese people using email @outlook.com, they asked me to buy the product on Amazon, write a review on Amazon, email them the link to the review with my PayPal and order number, they would reimburse me. I have done all of those except still waiting for reimbursement. If it doesn't work well then I will just return it to Amazon since it's FBA. I gave my honest review. They just asked me to do a review for the Dudios Shuffle.

They also asked for my Amazon profile URL, if you actually upkeep the profile, you may get people to approach you.
Nov 25, 2016
602 posts
425 upvotes
Burnaby
In the past I've bought wired earbuds that cost more than the dudios that sounded worse. But then again I also had got the KZ ATR for $5 which was much better sounding than these and had more drivers than these. The fit on those ones were a bit wonky and ofc not wireless but chifi stuff has really changed the market for decent sounding audio. Marketing tactics aside all of these products are much better bang for the buck than anything from 5 years back.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2009
1473 posts
1178 upvotes
Montreal
I got these in October for the same price. I could not get a good seal with the included silicone tips but Comply clones did the trick. Sound quality actually beats my Bose QC25 (with a Fiio BTR5 Bdac/amp), which is really impressive. QC25 noise cancelling still better on airplanes, tho.

Having said that, fit is still a bit fiddly (I have smallish ear canals) and you have to cut the ends off the foam tips to charge in the case. The cavity in the case for the tips is not deep enough for the charging contacts to touch the buds. I don't use these to watch video so I can't say if latency is good.

Would love a pair of Airpod pros, but at 10% of the price these are hard to beat.