• Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2021 10:07 pm
[OP]
Banned
Dec 1, 2019
30 posts
61 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Dudios Zeus Ace True Wireless Earbuds

Really great reliable pair of wireless earbuds for a fraction of the price or your usual Beats, Bose & Apple contemporaries. Here's a random Youtube review

I have used their Dudios S5 variant, as I like the over ear grip and have nothing but good things to say.

This is one of their better pairs I think. Also checkout other models if one of those suit you better - Dudios Amazon Store
Last edited by MiaS73102 on Dec 24th, 2020 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
12 replies
Oct 15, 2020
115 posts
258 upvotes
montreal, QC
I have two pair of these bought at 12 and 16$ all in. It is rare granted, but these are absolutely not worth 33$.
Is this thing on?
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1552 posts
916 upvotes
NOYB
Dudios seems to be more 'miss' than ' hit' for most rfders iirc

Plus, price in title please
*Zoomer + VoIP.ms user*

🖕 to the self righteous double standard fascist POS on this forum.
Dec 2, 2009
407 posts
484 upvotes
Terabithia wrote: Dudios seems to be more 'miss' than ' hit' for most rfders iirc

Plus, price in title please
I got these for $20 earlier this summer and I think they sound better than my Samsung Galaxy Buds+ I just got.
Apr 16, 2011
911 posts
502 upvotes
Purchased these before and returned them. It says 4 hr battery life at 50% volume. I had them below 50% and they lasted 1hr and 45 minutes. I am not the only person according to the reviews that this happened to.
Dec 15, 2006
938 posts
539 upvotes
Ottawa
I use them on 30-60 min walks and have never had them die - the case charges them and I recharge every couple weeks.

They are a bit chunky but the sound and mic are very good. Worth the price.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9825 posts
65735 upvotes
Ontario
This brand has been shilling on RFD by paying rfders. The quality is okay but it is similar to the Costco free headphones ($10 ish)
Costco is closed today (April 4th 2021) even in Quebec
Oct 15, 2020
115 posts
258 upvotes
montreal, QC
Thatdealguy wrote: This brand has been shilling on RFD by paying rfders. The quality is okay but it is similar to the Costco free headphones ($10 ish)
Deudios and SoundPeats are one and the same. Same address, same office in China. What I do is I wait for a good special, then redeem the card I get in the box (30%-50%) by leaving a positive review and then come back to the review and actually review them at the price I got them for. With multiple pairs purchased now, I can safely say the max you ought to pay for most of their earbuds is 18$ (even the SoundPeats TruEngine 3 priced at 119$ with a permanent 20$ coupon it seems)...which is the price I paid for the SoundPeats Force Pro and they are absolutely worth it! A few hours of listening and they last me a whole week!
Is this thing on?
Sep 2, 2011
14 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
jronald wrote: Purchased these before and returned them. It says 4 hr battery life at 50% volume. I had them below 50% and they lasted 1hr and 45 minutes. I am not the only person according to the reviews that this happened to.
Right, I played at 25-30% volume. It lasted 2.5 hours. Thinking to return it.
Apr 16, 2011
911 posts
502 upvotes
verycd wrote: Right, I played at 25-30% volume. It lasted 2.5 hours. Thinking to return it.
I would definitely return it if I were you. I had some JBL TUNE 125W ear buds that claimed 8HR battery life and I used that thing for longer than 8 hours, truly a blessing, I see no point in being at work using ear buds for 2 hours then charging it for another hour or two for the same usage.
Sep 2, 2011
14 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
I don't know how other people get 4 hours of play time. Some even said 6-7 hours. The one I got was in a plain black box with a piece of red paper label glued on it, different from those in some youtube reviews.
Dec 5, 2019
49 posts
52 upvotes
A lot of the other Dudios are $18-20 with coupon right now.

I bought 1 pair and liked it so I bought another in a different style and then a backup for those, all 3 are running great still a yearsh later. I use them at work 2.5h at a time 8.5h a day then charge them once a week. Only issue was earwax building up and I removed the filter piece by cleaning them.

I love them, have to stop myself from buying in another style