• Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2021 10:07 pm
[OP]
Banned
Dec 1, 2019
30 posts
61 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Dudios Zeus Ace True Wireless Earbuds

Really great reliable pair of wireless earbuds for a fraction of the price or your usual Beats, Bose & Apple contemporaries. Here's a random Youtube review

I have used their Dudios S5 variant, as I like the over ear grip and have nothing but good things to say.

This is one of their better pairs I think. Also checkout other models if one of those suit you better - Dudios Amazon Store
Last edited by MiaS73102 on Dec 24th, 2020 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
12 replies
Oct 15, 2020
227 posts
561 upvotes
montreal, QC
I have two pair of these bought at 12 and 16$ all in. It is rare granted, but these are absolutely not worth 33$.
Is this thing on?
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1637 posts
928 upvotes
NOYFB
Dudios seems to be more 'miss' than ' hit' for most rfders iirc

Plus, price in title please
plz don't touch my signature.

don't make me less of a human just cause i don't share your "idiotologies".

👮‍♂️👮‍♀️lives matter
Dec 2, 2009
527 posts
698 upvotes
Terabithia wrote: Dudios seems to be more 'miss' than ' hit' for most rfders iirc

Plus, price in title please
I got these for $20 earlier this summer and I think they sound better than my Samsung Galaxy Buds+ I just got.
Deal Addict
Apr 16, 2011
1014 posts
540 upvotes
Purchased these before and returned them. It says 4 hr battery life at 50% volume. I had them below 50% and they lasted 1hr and 45 minutes. I am not the only person according to the reviews that this happened to.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2006
1074 posts
708 upvotes
Ottawa
I use them on 30-60 min walks and have never had them die - the case charges them and I recharge every couple weeks.

They are a bit chunky but the sound and mic are very good. Worth the price.
Oct 15, 2020
227 posts
561 upvotes
montreal, QC
Thatdealguy wrote: This brand has been shilling on RFD by paying rfders. The quality is okay but it is similar to the Costco free headphones ($10 ish)
Deudios and SoundPeats are one and the same. Same address, same office in China. What I do is I wait for a good special, then redeem the card I get in the box (30%-50%) by leaving a positive review and then come back to the review and actually review them at the price I got them for. With multiple pairs purchased now, I can safely say the max you ought to pay for most of their earbuds is 18$ (even the SoundPeats TruEngine 3 priced at 119$ with a permanent 20$ coupon it seems)...which is the price I paid for the SoundPeats Force Pro and they are absolutely worth it! A few hours of listening and they last me a whole week!
Is this thing on?
Sep 2, 2011
18 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
jronald wrote: Purchased these before and returned them. It says 4 hr battery life at 50% volume. I had them below 50% and they lasted 1hr and 45 minutes. I am not the only person according to the reviews that this happened to.
Right, I played at 25-30% volume. It lasted 2.5 hours. Thinking to return it.
Deal Addict
Apr 16, 2011
1014 posts
540 upvotes
verycd wrote: Right, I played at 25-30% volume. It lasted 2.5 hours. Thinking to return it.
I would definitely return it if I were you. I had some JBL TUNE 125W ear buds that claimed 8HR battery life and I used that thing for longer than 8 hours, truly a blessing, I see no point in being at work using ear buds for 2 hours then charging it for another hour or two for the same usage.
Sep 2, 2011
18 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
I don't know how other people get 4 hours of play time. Some even said 6-7 hours. The one I got was in a plain black box with a piece of red paper label glued on it, different from those in some youtube reviews.
Dec 5, 2019
55 posts
60 upvotes
A lot of the other Dudios are $18-20 with coupon right now.

I bought 1 pair and liked it so I bought another in a different style and then a backup for those, all 3 are running great still a yearsh later. I use them at work 2.5h at a time 8.5h a day then charge them once a week. Only issue was earwax building up and I removed the filter piece by cleaning them.

I love them, have to stop myself from buying in another style