Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Dudios Zeus Ace True Wireless Earbuds ($35.64 taxes included + free shipping)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2019 11:44 am
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 24, 2013
7 posts
10 upvotes
Vancouver

[Amazon.ca] Dudios Zeus Ace True Wireless Earbuds ($35.64 taxes included + free shipping)

Dudios Zeus Ace currently on sale $41.64 + $6.00 discount and free shipping.
Images
  • upload.jpg
Last edited by kgsport79 on Oct 27th, 2019 1:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
24 replies
Oct 2, 2016
157 posts
420 upvotes
Better fix that link before the crowd comes in and thumbs you down until you’re red in the face! God speed!!!
Last edited by coldeals on Oct 26th, 2019 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[OP]
Nov 24, 2013
7 posts
10 upvotes
Vancouver
coldeals wrote: Better fix that link before the crowd comes in and thumbs you down until you’re red in the face! God speed!!!
just fixed it, thanks
Oct 2, 2016
157 posts
420 upvotes
kgsport79 wrote: just fixed it, thanks
No problem. Well this is awkward but I’m gonna give you a thumbs down anyways, this pair of earphones is always on and off sale.

Edit: just kidding, pretty good price for a good product
May 21, 2015
243 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hmm.. so I ordered these and have had a total of 3 pairs after replacements because the left earbud keeps dying/blowing. Extremely frustrating. Last pair I got lasted me 2 days before happening. And no, I'm not smashing the left side of my head on anything.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2003
1422 posts
275 upvotes
BC
Nice sounding set, I have 2 sets, but know that latency is an issue for watching vids, so really only ideal for music.
CHIA
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7448 posts
2405 upvotes
Richmond Hill
dankthetank wrote: Hmm.. so I ordered these and have had a total of 3 pairs after replacements because the left earbud keeps dying/blowing. Extremely frustrating. Last pair I got lasted me 2 days before happening. And no, I'm not smashing the left side of my head on anything.
Happens to me once in a while but a reset fixes it.
May 21, 2015
243 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Tried the reset to no avail unfortunately Pensive Face
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2006
1315 posts
247 upvotes
CHIA wrote: Nice sounding set, I have 2 sets, but know that latency is an issue for watching vids, so really only ideal for music.
I think the issue is with which Bluetooth version your phone is capable of.

Theres not enough of a noticeable lag when watching for me on soundpeats which are the same as these? (V5 Bluetooth), but streaming to some old Bluetooth speaker (v4?) It's about 2 to 3 seconds of lag so video is harder to watch
Sep 13, 2003
517 posts
71 upvotes
CHIA wrote: Nice sounding set, I have 2 sets, but know that latency is an issue for watching vids, so really only ideal for music.
If you use VLC player you can offset the video so that the aidio is in sync everytime you connect the airbuds and play a movie on vlc
Saga Boy - D Star Boy Crew
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2006
4163 posts
999 upvotes
Don't bother if your usage for these headphones is having calls. Not good quality for the other person on the line.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2002
1266 posts
796 upvotes
GTA
4 hours != 30 hours. Playback is what matters. Not case charging.
Jan 4, 2012
105 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto
I thought this was a shill post. But I see OP’s other posts and comments and nothing seems abnormal. The price of these are fine considering no tax. However, like what was mentioned, call quality generally sucks until Chinese manufacturers come up with a new mic system. If you just want something cheap for the gym or running, factorydirect has crappy wireless headsets for 15 dollars this week.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2003
1422 posts
275 upvotes
BC
Choosy wrote: I think the issue is with which Bluetooth version your phone is capable of.

Theres not enough of a noticeable lag when watching for me on soundpeats which are the same as these? (V5 Bluetooth), but streaming to some old Bluetooth speaker (v4?) It's about 2 to 3 seconds of lag so video is harder to watch
No idea if these are the same as any others, but with IPhone 8 and youtube on both pairs I have, latency makes watching vids terrible.

I also have Soundpeats Q34 with the wire between the 2 BT buds and they're flawless, zero latency.
CHIA
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2003
1422 posts
275 upvotes
BC
kaiser__sose wrote: If you use VLC player you can offset the video so that the aidio is in sync everytime you connect the airbuds and play a movie on vlc
Bought them specifically for use with my phone/youtube, not PC.
CHIA
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2003
1422 posts
275 upvotes
BC
FWIW - see on the Amazon page some saying no latency with Netflix and just tested mine (with phone)......Netflix is perfect, youtube sucks.
CHIA
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
7070 posts
2691 upvotes
Canada
It's 4 hour playback not 30 hours. I have a set of wireless that last me 8 hours. 30 hours if you put them back in the case to charge, which should not count towards the total hours!!
I use voice typing, expect mistakes...
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1936 posts
1389 upvotes
Toronto
nx6288 wrote: Don't bother if your usage for these headphones is having calls. Not good quality for the other person on the line.
I just got one and have been using it for 1 week. I used it for conference call and it seems to be fine.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)