Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Dudios Zeus Air - Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds - $28.99!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2019 2:13 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2284 posts
1312 upvotes
montreal

[Amazon Canada] Dudios Zeus Air - Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds - $28.99!

Dudios Zeus Air - Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds are back to 28.99$ !!!

I grabbed a pair back in June when it was .
posted by skyrimfrs93

And been using them at the gym daily since then. Quality is pretty decent and confort is pretty snug.

Then grabbed another pair for the wife back in June.

Now I was waiting to get a third one for the kid and while checking my wishlist, noticed they dropped again to 31.99 with a 3$ coupon to clip, making the total down to 28.99 (no tax). Even better with prime, it has the 1-day shipping.

CCC tracking:
April 27 : 33
July 20 : 32
September : 32 (with 3$ coupon = 29)

Cliking Link:
Dudios Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds,True Wireless Headphone HiFi Stereo Sound Mini in-Ear Sweatproof Headset (One-Button Control, Binaural Call, 4 hrs Music Time, Auto Pairing)

Texr link (cut n paste):
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07Q98Q7YK

Features:
HiFi Stereo Sound with Less Latency
Deep Bass, Clear treble and clarity human voice with no latency, provided by upgraded Bluetooth 5.0 chipset with high quality and stable transmission.

Auto Pairing
Pick up both earbuds from charging case, it will connect with each other automatically, and then enter into pairing mode, Search Dudios Zeus Air-R on your phone to pair with it. Quick pairing without any trouble steps or skills, feeling comfortable and relax to enter into your music or movie world.

4 Hours Playtime
The true wireless headphone has a low power consumption with upgraded 5.0 chipset. It supports 4 hours music time at 60% volume, extra 15 hours playtime with a back-up re-charging case.

Stereo Call Technology
Bluetooth 5.0 technology also improves the quality of phone calls with stereo sound and noise cancellation. You will hear clear voices from both earbuds on your call!

One Button Control & Voice Assistant
One multifunction button, you could play/pause, previous/next track, answer/ hang up phone calls by simple operation. With active Voice assistant function, feel free to communicate with your voice assistance regarding weather or any other things.

Order Summary:
Items: CDN$ 31.99
Shipping & Handling: CDN$ 6.99
Free Shipping: -CDN$ 6.99
Your Coupon Savings: -CDN$ 3.00
Total before tax: CDN$ 28.99
Estimated GST/HST: CDN$ 0.00
Estimated PST/RST/QST: CDN$ 0.00
Order Total: CDN$ 28.99

Note:
If you don't have prime, you need to add a filler of 3.01$+ to get free shipping.
You could add the ADD-ON

Uno Super Mario game card posted a few days ago at 4$
Images
  • upload.png
Last edited by superbigjay on Sep 20th, 2019 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fix typo and url link.
163 replies
Jun 14, 2019
4 posts
4 upvotes
Perfect timing.
Was looking for a pair of "not too expensive" ear buds!
thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2007
2362 posts
423 upvotes
Thornhill
These are fantastic. Don't know why people spend hundreds of dollars on "those" earbuds when these are perfectly adequate for a fraction of the price.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2006
2747 posts
1077 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP

I picked up the waterproof ones back in June for $28.99 (had a $16 coupon at the time):

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07VSQ3WL8

Note: people who can't figure out the charging need to pay careful attention to the little plastic strip they put over the charging terminals on the buds themselves - you need to remove that plastic strip (it's very small and easy to miss), and unless you do, you'll think the product is broken out of the box.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2009
2699 posts
319 upvotes
Thanks OP. It comes with the charging case right?
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
2569 posts
435 upvotes
Toronto
Bought these for $40. Surprised at how good these are for under $100. They sound similar to my wired sennhesiers that were $150... Used these for the gym regularly(3+ times a week for about 3 months so far) and no issues so far.
Feb 5, 2019
10 posts
how is the call quality on it ? Usually with the cheaper Bluetooth earbuds the noise cancellation isn't very good .
Sep 9, 2003
575 posts
217 upvotes
I own these, Airpods, as well Powerbeats Pro.

Bang for buck, these are amazing!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2284 posts
1312 upvotes
montreal
blzn wrote:
Sep 20th, 2019 9:05 am
Thanks OP. It comes with the charging case right?
Yes they do.
It is used to store them and charge them at the same time.
There is a magnet in the case, so when you drop the earbud ... it get "sucked" into place really easily.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
2569 posts
435 upvotes
Toronto
HassaanK32103 wrote:
Sep 20th, 2019 10:21 am
how is the call quality on it ? Usually with the cheaper Bluetooth earbuds the noise cancellation isn't very good .
Not the best but I would say on par with the Apple earpods. Better "noise cancelling" than the airpods
Oct 8, 2005
777 posts
61 upvotes
These are legit guys highly recommended these at this price it's a zero brainer.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2008
1181 posts
746 upvotes
Hamilton
chadw01 wrote:
Sep 20th, 2019 8:39 am
Thanks OP

I picked up the waterproof ones back in June for $28.99 (had a $16 coupon at the time):

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07VSQ3WL8

Note: people who can't figure out the charging need to pay careful attention to the little plastic strip they put over the charging terminals on the buds themselves - you need to remove that plastic strip (it's very small and easy to miss), and unless you do, you'll think the product is broken out of the box.
Those are a better deal than the ones listed by the OP.

Touch, waterproof and 7.2mm drivers for $3 more.