• Jul 21st, 2020 6:50 pm
15 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2010
1669 posts
4870 upvotes
Montreal
Looks decent.
Then I noticed it was D&D and I shake my head at them for relating orcs and dark elves to certain stereotypes and racism...
Sep 29, 2010
11 posts
5 upvotes
azn0Richard0 wrote: Looks decent.
Then I noticed it was D&D and I shake my head at them for relating orcs and dark elves to certain stereotypes and racism...
I guess I missed some news.
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
1126 posts
593 upvotes
Perth
Huh???
Mar 28, 2019
107 posts
291 upvotes
uwcire wrote: Looks like lowest price on camel for the board game Dungeon! Bought it to see if it entertains my kids.
Good deal at that price for any board game.
I really hope this is a joke. If not, might have to send D&D related deals to the "Ongoing Deal Discussion" as well.
[external advertising not allowed]
Feb 22, 2018
419 posts
615 upvotes
gta
HailHydra wrote: People are concerned about the wrong things. D&D? OH MAN YEAH THEY HAVE TO BE PC!

Corporations slowly buying out the government, lobbying the government to create loopholes for their taxes, influencing policy from the shadows, degrading our democracy into a plutocracy? Not a peep.
I actually really like the change as I always found it hamstrung character development and roleplaying being like "you're good so can't do X" or "you're bad so can't do X"
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2010
1669 posts
4870 upvotes
Montreal
TheKnee wrote: I really hope this is a joke. If not, might have to send D&D related deals to the "Ongoing Deal Discussion" as well.
They're in the process applying it into future works and recognizing it on older works.
https://boundingintocomics.com/2020/07/ ... -products/
They're placing sensitivity warnings on their product similarly to how some streaming services are placing sensitivity warnings onto older movies.
Feb 22, 2018
419 posts
615 upvotes
gta
sneaky wrote: That's ridiculous.
Not really. Was a weird mechanic from the get go considering how many D&D characters are "breaks from the norm"
Dec 21, 2011
171 posts
300 upvotes
Summerland, British …
I have it. It isn't an amazing game. I would personally pass.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2005
2963 posts
388 upvotes
There are world full of good game which may or may not be on sale, but yet this game somehow getting attention, oh boy

I say pass
Look here
Jan 20, 2005
898 posts
1197 upvotes
Toronto
Excellent deal - literally looking for a DnD game for my 7yr old today... Perfect timing.