Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] DYMO LabelManager Wireless Plug N Play Label Maker $27.99 +FS (Reg $139.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2016 10:49 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
2724 posts
924 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Amazon.ca] DYMO LabelManager Wireless Plug N Play Label Maker $27.99 +FS (Reg $139.99)

Deal of the day
9 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3467 posts
1530 upvotes
Ontario
I had this in my cart but then did a quick google on it. The reviews are less than positive, so make sure that the reviews meet your particular threshold before buying (they didn't meet mine)
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Jan 31, 2008
174 posts
127 upvotes
Does anyone know if I can do shipping with this label manager. If I could get a shipping label which meets the specifications of this size, could I use this to print shipping labels to customers?
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2011
1470 posts
1265 upvotes
Québec Gold
Lunatic2008 wrote: Does anyone know if I can do shipping with this label manager. If I could get a shipping label which meets the specifications of this size, could I use this to print shipping labels to customers?
According to the website it is not listed Under mailing label printer

http://www.dymo.com/en-US
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4067 posts
1387 upvotes
Lunatic2008 wrote: Does anyone know if I can do shipping with this label manager. If I could get a shipping label which meets the specifications of this size, could I use this to print shipping labels to customers?
You missed the perfect deal 2 months ago. :(
18$ QL700

last year it was a 20$ QL570...

if it's not urgent you might want to wait for one of the brother label printers to have a sale
Jan 31, 2008
174 posts
127 upvotes
def47 wrote:
You missed the perfect deal 2 months ago. :(
18$ QL700

So could I in theory create a custom label which I can print with these. I am looking to start shipping orders by end of next month and was originally going to be outsourcing all my shipping but I think I could do everything in house now with this device. I can print logos on the box and shipping labels.

last year it was a 20$ QL570...

if it's not urgent you might want to wait for one of the brother label printers to have a sale
In theory could'nt I just get the label specifications for shipping and just put them on this label maker? This way I can print labels and also print logos
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2003
4043 posts
3226 upvotes
Toronto
I have the "wired" version (doesn't have WiFi, so need to have it plugged into a computer via USB). I make a fair amount of labels for kids stuff that they bring to school. I also have a typical handheld label maker, but I like this one because you can use any of your computer fonts (I like adding small graphics from the Wingdings fonts to their names), even photos (although they will be small and black and white of course) and you can save/copy/paste frequently-used text so you don't have to retype it every time. In an office environment, this is way easier to type into vs. a handheld one so it would be great for file folders, etc. It runs off a battery, while will likely run out of juice quickly, so you'll probably need to have it plugged in all the time to charge up the battery.

You can get aftermarket "compatible" tapes for much less than the OEM tapes.

If you make a lot of labels, this is a no brainer. If you already own a handheld one and don't print a lot, you can probably skip it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)