Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

E3 Deals: 20% off & various deals

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2018 9:41 pm
Sep 26, 2016
327 posts
347 upvotes
Karpoozi wrote: Just checked. OOS already. FYI for anyone rushing to go to the website to purchase.
Too late, I checked about 30 times in the last half hour. :|
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
3295 posts
453 upvotes
Still waiting for ARMS at Walmart or Amazon to be in stock @ $49.99 somewhere...
Jul 13, 2009
461 posts
189 upvotes
I can't even get Prime savings (or E3 bonus) to show up on games that are supposed to be discounted, like Uncharted Lost Legacy. It's treating it like it was an $80 game that got discounted to sale price of $50 rather than the retail price being $50.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4960 posts
6861 upvotes
GTA
Technically, the $49.95 price IS the list price, as of today. There is no mention in the listing that $49.95 is a sale price. So if it's "listed" at $49.95, the prime discount should apply. Anyhow, that's the argument i will use with CSR if need be.
Sep 5, 2011
634 posts
146 upvotes
NL
jeffyjaixx wrote: Waiting for English version of Destiny 2 for PS4 lol.
It's not actually in french, just the language on the case is french
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2008
5064 posts
2638 upvotes
Toronto
you guys managing to get 20% discount on the $50 games?
Current KOODO customer😎
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
4046 posts
1304 upvotes
Toronto
Kfox wrote: Technically, the $49.95 price IS the list price, as of today. There is no mention in the listing that $49.95 is a sale price. So if it's "listed" at $49.95, the prime discount should apply. Anyhow, that's the argument i will use with CSR if need be.
hey if you actually believe that alright sure go chat with the csrs I don't blame you. the issue I see this people keep harassing csrs ie go to one and they say no that's not correct, then then go to another, basically trying to get lucky where one csr wouldn't care and just do it. that is harassing in my opinion. like you were confused and got clarification but to keep chatting up different csrs and keep doing it until someone caves isn't being confused it's being an entitiled baby
Deal Guru
Feb 28, 2006
12984 posts
6513 upvotes
theDuder wrote: It's not actually in french, just the language on the case is french
Yeah, I know but being French cover will make it difficult to trade in if I need to in the future. One time EBGames would not accept my French cover of black ops 2 so I was stuck with it.
Jul 7, 2012
37 posts
18 upvotes
Rimouski
jeffyjaixx wrote: Yeah, I know but being French cover will make it difficult to trade in if I need to in the future. One time EBGames would not accept my French cover of black ops 2 so I was stuck with it.
At my EB, they give me more sometime...
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4960 posts
6861 upvotes
GTA
undacova wrote: hey if you actually believe that alright sure go chat with the csrs I don't blame you. the issue I see this people keep harassing csrs ie go to one and they say no that's not correct, then then go to another, basically trying to get lucky where one csr wouldn't care and just do it. that is harassing in my opinion. like you were confused and got clarification but to keep chatting up different csrs and keep doing it until someone caves isn't being confused it's being an entitiled baby
No confusion here: $49.95 for Battlefront 2 is the list price- no discounts appear, i.e. $30 off or 37.5% off, like you see here on GTA 5 https://www.amazon.ca/Grand-Theft-Auto- ... theft+auto
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4960 posts
6861 upvotes
GTA
off topic, anyone who pre ordered Prey for the Prime discount should try calling CSR for a credit.... It's already discounted to $49.95. it was released on May 5, so I guess it might depend on when Amazon shipped it whether it's within 30 days.

https://www.amazon.ca/Prey-Xbox-One-Sta ... words=prey

Last edited by Kfox on Jun 10th, 2017 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Feb 28, 2006
12984 posts
6513 upvotes
HBWBobaFett wrote: At my EB, they give me more sometime...
Lucky you. They gave you more credit for a French version?

The EB employee was just like oh no, sorry the sku is different so we can't accept it.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
4046 posts
1304 upvotes
Toronto
Kfox wrote: No confusion here: $49.95 for Battlefront 2 is the list price- no discounts appear, i.e. $30 off or 37.5% off, like you see here on GTA 5 https://www.amazon.ca/Grand-Theft-Auto- ... theft+auto
I see what you are saying and that is more of an issue of how amazon shows the price. So again saying if you actually believe that brand new $79.99 games's list price is $49.95 instead of it being a discount by all means contact the crs. But once they clarify it for you and you keep going to different csrs my comment stands
Regardless doesn't make a difference to me so you guys do you
Jul 7, 2012
37 posts
18 upvotes
Rimouski
jeffyjaixx wrote: Lucky you. They gave you more credit for a French version?

The EB employee was just like oh no, sorry the sku is different so we can't accept it.
Yes exactly, but for Black Ops 2, the game was also on French :(

Can anyone confirm that the Destiny 2 French I preorder at 50$ will be in English in game?
Aug 7, 2011
235 posts
63 upvotes
wonder why shadow of war hasn't dropped, maybe when E3 actually starts.
Feb 17, 2009
585 posts
324 upvotes
movieking wrote: Still waiting for ARMS at Walmart or Amazon to be in stock @ $49.99 somewhere...
No such luck for me. Doesn't seem like they have restocked ARMS since it was initially listed for 49$
Nov 24, 2014
163 posts
148 upvotes
HBWBobaFett wrote: Yes exactly, but for Black Ops 2, the game was also on French :(

Can anyone confirm that the Destiny 2 French I preorder at 50$ will be in English in game?
Really? And no way to change the language? I see lots of people saying it's just the cover so now I'm worried.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2008
5064 posts
2638 upvotes
Toronto
HBWBobaFett wrote: Yes exactly, but for Black Ops 2, the game was also on French :(

yes it will be, i had a french copy of original game, was in english
Current KOODO customer😎

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)