Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] E3 Deals: 20% off & various deals

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2018 9:41 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1205 posts
371 upvotes
IWannaWin wrote: Where's the "Cancel and Continue Shopping" button?
yeah can't see that anywhere on final screen as well...what i had done had either destiny 2 or ni nu kuni then another game, would delete either destiny or kuni at final screen then would get the discount, can't repeat it anymore though so not sure if glitch is fixed...I am guessing they didn't have the promo's set correctly for some games (ie use only prime preorder or e3) and were just fixing them tonight and we just got lucky...meh only about an extra $13 savings better than nothing but nothing crazy as most of these games will probably drop to $49.96 soon enough hopefully lol
Newbie
Nov 9, 2016
18 posts
11 upvotes
Proceed to checkout-->select a shipping address-->select a shipping option -->select a payment--> "place your order" but before you place your order look at the order summery for the E3 and prime discount. If the double discount is not there then scroll to the bottom and click the blue "cancel and continue shopping". That will take you back to the "proceed to checkout" page. Repeat till you see the discount.

Ahh...I am using the app. The "cancel and continue shopping" doesn't show up on the browser.
Newbie
Feb 5, 2011
31 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver
I just had a rep confirm to me that the prime discount of 20% will apply to the order once it is shipped out of the fulfilment centre.

I emailed the transcript to myself so I do have a copy.

I'll be ordering 3 of each of multiple games from each system
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1205 posts
371 upvotes
PowerChicken wrote: Proceed to checkout-->select a shipping address-->select a shipping option -->select a payment--> "place your order" but before you place your order look at the order summery for the E3 and prime discount. If the double discount is not there then scroll to the bottom and click the blue "cancel and continue shopping". That will take you back to the "proceed to checkout" page. Repeat till you see the discount.

Ahh...I am using the app. The "cancel and continue shopping" doesn't show up on the browser.
did you recently place an order is it still working for you...maybe i should download and try the app
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 31, 2011
1428 posts
1881 upvotes
PowerChicken wrote: Proceed to checkout-->select a shipping address-->select a shipping option -->select a payment--> "place your order" but before you place your order look at the order summery for the E3 and prime discount. If the double discount is not there then scroll to the bottom and click the blue "cancel and continue shopping". That will take you back to the "proceed to checkout" page. Repeat till you see the discount.

Ahh...I am using the app. The "cancel and continue shopping" doesn't show up on the browser.
It must be an iOS app thing, it doesn't show up on the Android app.

I think they fixed it, I was able to get it to work with lots of games but none of the ones I wanted but can't anymore.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1205 posts
371 upvotes
IWannaWin wrote: It must be an iOS app thing, it doesn't show up on the Android app.

I think they fixed it, I was able to get it to work with lots of games but none of the ones I wanted but can't anymore.
yep confirmed not on android app as well, oh well hopefully someone else can find another glitch this week...best buy used to be super glitchy years ago. I remember where they gave out promo code if you bought certain game then other game was 30% off, well it ended up being any game as long as you had multiples you would get $30 off, so alot of agents and last guardians with every other game lol I had like 40 orders. That was like back in 2012 or something when the vita came out as got almost every single video game boy was i not laughing when the last guardian came out though haha
Newbie
Jan 15, 2017
47 posts
1 upvote
I have a question. This is applied to prime only I guess to get double discount. If I try prime and checkout, and prime expired when it is shipped, I still get it at 50?
Newbie
Nov 9, 2016
18 posts
11 upvotes
Yup. iOS app. Ordered it about an hour ago. Attempted to order Arms again but it looks like they fixed it.
Newbie
Jun 18, 2013
96 posts
51 upvotes
Vancouver
I recently went back to PC gaming but don't have an optical drive. Does Amazon.ca give codes with every PC game?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 31, 2011
1428 posts
1881 upvotes
leidend wrote: I recently went back to PC gaming but don't have an optical drive. Does Amazon.ca give codes with every PC game?
Yes, I think all PC games come with a code now. I don't know why they don't just sell digital codes instead because some games don't even come with the discs.
Member
Sep 16, 2010
307 posts
315 upvotes
thejester wrote: I just had a rep confirm to me that the prime discount of 20% will apply to the order once it is shipped out of the fulfilment centre.

I emailed the transcript to myself so I do have a copy.

I'll be ordering 3 of each of multiple games from each system
You're the person who ruins good things for everyone.
Newbie
Dec 25, 2015
16 posts
9 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Well, then I have a CSR that's going to discount them all and personally follow up. They did this last year and I was credited back all the discounts I was suppose to receive.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2005
2087 posts
575 upvotes
Maple
I'm new to the crazyness.

Since I am a prime member, it makes no sense to pre order ?

E3 promo is 20% and does not stack. Technically after this sale ends I save 20% regardless on pre orders and new releases.

Please tell me how a prime member benefits from this ?
Member
Dec 14, 2009
204 posts
47 upvotes
Keswick
corcoran_chris wrote: I'm new to the crazyness.

Since I am a prime member, it makes no sense to pre order ?

E3 promo is 20% and does not stack. Technically after this sale ends I save 20% regardless on pre orders and new releases.

Please tell me how a prime member benefits from this ?
The only benefit is with the e3 promo if the game drops in price you get 20% off the discounted game unlike the prime discount it's off the regular price. (Only if you see e3 20% discount in your invoice)
Sr. Member
Aug 31, 2008
699 posts
314 upvotes
corcoran_chris wrote: I'm new to the crazyness.

Since I am a prime member, it makes no sense to pre order ?

E3 promo is 20% and does not stack. Technically after this sale ends I save 20% regardless on pre orders and new releases.

Please tell me how a prime member benefits from this ?
The discounts currently are more than the Prime's 20% though. If regular price is $79.99 and right now they're offering $49.99, you're getting about 38% discount. A Prime member ordering them AFTER these e3 promos isn't really going to benefit; but they'll at least get the 20% off.

Top