Apr 24, 2017
7 posts
1 upvote
Destiny 2 for the PS4 is also still $80 or $63.99 with prime
Nov 29, 2007
793 posts
277 upvotes
Quebec, QC
Anyone know I to cancel my order that I made yesterday at Walmart ?

It seams that we have only 30min to cancel online. Can I cancel on the phone ?
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2005
2087 posts
575 upvotes
Maple
I have most of these games pre ordered from last year, are they now 49.96 - 20 ( or was it -30) for the e3 promo?
Apr 29, 2008
202 posts
6 upvotes
London, ON
I'm thinking it MAY be the Bilingual version of the game. I'm going to call Amazon and try to confirm (even though they may not have a clue).

Confirmed: Destiny 2 French version is ONLY in French. Buyer beware.
Last edited by Flintz on Jun 9th, 2017 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 21, 2010
329 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
Cominher wrote: It says that the 20% discount for Prime members applies to an item’s List Price and does not apply to an item’s already discounted price, but some members are reporting that it's working.

I can confirm that those who have pre-ordered some of these games in the past during E3 Promotions which included 20-30% off will have that subtracted from the newly discounted price!

So it's about 35$-40$ per game instead of the undiscounted 80$ that they sell for on release day if you had already preordered, thanks to the preorder price guarantee! Hopefully this works for Prime members too!
i have prime and its still 49.96 each
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2605 posts
483 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
e90fanatic wrote: i have prime and its still 49.96 each
Same with me. Not getting an extra 20% off like i was expecting
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2009
1320 posts
166 upvotes
I'm so confused. So what's the consensus, that no additional discount is given from prime? Because if there's a way to get it, I'll get prime as the amount of games I have pre-ordered will pay for prime.

Also does anyone remember the deal from last year? I have 5 games that got auto adjusted and can't remember if I should be getting it for lower based on last year's deal.
Jan 31, 2009
246 posts
217 upvotes
Woodbridge
LOL i know this is RFD but an extra 20% off $49 for a new release would be insane but completely not even practical by retail standards. At first I thought maybe this year it was different too!

Just three years ago, BB thought they owned the pre-order market and slashed their discounts, which is when Amazon swooped in and saved the E3 discount festival we continue to enjoy. Glad to see them in front and on top of it.

All reg. price preorders still get 20% off, but the ones reduced to $49.96 (temporarily) don't. I don't think there's much to complain about though IMO, $50 for a pre-order that can be cancelled, does not require prepayment and some even come with bonuses/beta invites. Its better than waiting 2-6 months after release if its a game you're willing to play on day one.
Aug 30, 2015
660 posts
352 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
is it over? I am seeing 79 for switch games

edit: nevermind, the guy listed games that are NOT on sale, go figure

thanks anyway
Nov 17, 2007
262 posts
756 upvotes
Canada
Question: If a game is listed as 'French' does it not still contain an English language track?
I Love deals.