Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] E3 Deals: 20% off & various deals

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2018 9:41 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2014
1341 posts
1134 upvotes
DeadHead wrote: Nope mine was delayed. Support gave me a whopping $5 off my next purchase coupon! BS. Said they had "Supply issues" like they didn't have over a year to prepare for this... I might just go the the store and buy one and return my Amazon one when it shows up...
Amazon finally shipped mine today.
Jun 22, 2015
309 posts
159 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
chhotadon wrote: Amazon finally shipped mine today.
Same here. Supposed to arrive the 1st. I am in Vancouver.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2014
1341 posts
1134 upvotes
DeadHead wrote: Same here. Supposed to arrive the 1st. I am in Vancouver.
I am getting it tomorrow because i had 1 day shipping.
Jun 22, 2015
309 posts
159 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
chhotadon wrote: I am getting it tomorrow because i had 1 day shipping.
So did I, got a shipping refund and a cool $5 back... Yay Amazon... Worst preorder experience of my life.
Jul 17, 2011
64 posts
44 upvotes
Tonight Amazon called me a liar and said that there was no 20% E3 promo in 2017 when I pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2. I must have been dreaming when they applied it to the 7 or so games I've received previously that the E3 promo was removed from.

The chat agent was so rude and combative that I've decided not to pre-order anything from Amazon ever again. Also, since they were so polite, I'm returning RDR2 for a full refund. I hope the 20% they saved was worth it for them, because now they're going to have to pay for return shipping, my refund, and have an opened game that they can't resell. Plus, no further business from me. And the game was a week and a half late on top of that!

Think I'll just switch to downloading directly from the PSN store from now on. I have an enormous backlog of games to play anyway. I don't really need to be pre-ordering new games haha.
Jul 20, 2017
17 posts
7 upvotes
mischievousboy wrote: Tonight Amazon called me a liar and said that there was no 20% E3 promo in 2017 when I pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2. I must have been dreaming when they applied it to the 7 or so games I've received previously that the E3 promo was removed from.

The chat agent was so rude and combative that I've decided not to pre-order anything from Amazon ever again. Also, since they were so polite, I'm returning RDR2 for a full refund. I hope the 20% they saved was worth it for them, because now they're going to have to pay for return shipping, my refund, and have an opened game that they can't resell. Plus, no further business from me. And the game was a week and a half late on top of that!

Think I'll just switch to downloading directly from the PSN store from now on. I have an enormous backlog of games to play anyway. I don't really need to be pre-ordering new games haha.
I had some pretty awful experiences with 3 standard support agents, it was only when I asked to speak to a supervisor that they started being decent. I didn't really get anything resolved but at least the supervisor wasn't rude... Still cancelled my pre-orders and Prime, moving on to PSN as well.