Amazon.ca

Earthwise TC70016 16-Inch 13.5-Amp Corded Electric Tiller/Cultivator $186.34

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2021 9:27 am
[OP]
Jun 10, 2003
757 posts
366 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Earthwise TC70016 16-Inch 13.5-Amp Corded Electric Tiller/Cultivator $186.34

One of the top rated tillers online and on amazon. It is the lowest price in about 2 years according to 3 camels - and only off by $4 on the lowest price ever. Great for COVID lawn/garden projects.

Going to do a large lawn repair and new beds so the reviews are quite positive for this.

The Earthwise TC70016 16" 13.5-Amp corded electric tiller & cultivator is a must for completing your garden tool collection. This device will take the difficulty out of tilling your yd in the spring when it is time to plant your garden area. Product specs: 13.5 amp, 360 rpm, 6 adjustable tines, width 11/16", working depth: 8", bail wire switch. This Earthwise tiller is an excellent way to get your garden going strong by getting your yd ready for the healthy growth you want. Ideal for preparing your garden & flower beds, loosening soil & bed cleanup at the end of the season, this electric tiller & cultivator is designed to make your gardening experience hassle-free & enjoyable. Let the Earthwise TC70016 tiller & cultivator take care of the hard work for you. From the Victorian era to world war II to the S suburban boom of the 1970S, Earthwise has been around for nearly every industrial revolution in America. From day one, Earthwise has built the business around providing a cleaner & greener option for maintaining America's lawns. While maintaining a commitment to being the 'clean air choice' for america-especiallyl appealing to smaller lawns perfect for reel mowers-they also offer a broad selection of mowers for those with larger lawns & an appetite for more powerful lawn tools. Earthwise products are the first choice in lawn care: innovative, more powerful, quieter, & cleaner than ever before.
Images
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-08 at 11.02.26 PM.png
Last edited by Mars2012 on May 9th, 2021 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed link
5 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
22012 posts
3812 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Must resist. This would be great for what I need, but also I don't need it.
Aug 13, 2008
51 posts
77 upvotes
Maple
The lower end version (11inch 9A) is going to be on sale next week at Princess Auto - $129.99 (reg price $199.99)

I was planning on getting this one... shall I spend more and get this version?
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
2378 posts
1102 upvotes
Edmonton
Have a very similar one from Sears, oldie but a goody. Only knock I have is it’s light. Tends to “walk” over slightly compact soil. Don’t try to go quickly through it, you’re going to pop the circuit breaker. Very good bang for the buck for a very small tiller
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten....
[OP]
Jun 10, 2003
757 posts
366 upvotes
dibella360 wrote: The lower end version (11inch 9A) is going to be on sale next week at Princess Auto - $129.99 (reg price $199.99)

I was planning on getting this one... shall I spend more and get this version?

There is very limited information not the internet when I was researching these. There seems to be consensus that the Sun Joe and this 13.5AMP are the best corded options. I know based on trying to till the ground, I want something that can get a decent depth, not be jammed easily by rocks, and have comparable power to a gas powered one. Based on the limited information this hit all the points. It is also heavier; hopefully ensuring it can keep penetrating the ground better as it tills.
Jan 21, 2008
213 posts
248 upvotes
danomed wrote: There is very limited information not the internet when I was researching these. There seems to be consensus that the Sun Joe and this 13.5AMP are the best corded options. I know based on trying to till the ground, I want something that can get a decent depth, not be jammed easily by rocks, and have comparable power to a gas powered one. Based on the limited information this hit all the points. It is also heavier; hopefully ensuring it can keep penetrating the ground better as it tills.
Is it the Sunjoe that is also a dethacher? I'm waiting for that one to go on sale, currently out of stock in Amazon.