Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Echelon Smart Connect EX3 Fitness Bike

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2023 4:46 pm
6 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
3503 posts
615 upvotes
Ottawa
Great deal
Hello
Jan 12, 2023
19 posts
55 upvotes
I bought one of these in the fall on clearance at Canadian Tire for $699. Registered as a Costco purchase for the year of free service.

I love the bike. I have averaged five rides a week starting at 10 mins a day and working up to 30 minutes. I alternate high impact classes (Fusion, Hills, Tabata, Interval) and low impact or endurance classes. I am nearing my 75th ride.

My only complaints are:
1. The right pedal isn't super smooth. It isn't terrible, but I noticed the motion isn't quite as smooth as I would expect.
2. The charge port isn't sufficient for the Lenovo P11 Pro Gen 2 I use with it. I have to charge it every few rides.
3. The tablet holder is a little too low for me. I would really like the tablet higher and a few inches further forward.

On the whole it is one of the best things I have ever bought. I have more energy. I am sleeping better. My ride output has steadily grown. Plus, I always feel a heaviness in my legs :).
Nov 24, 2011
140 posts
176 upvotes
Quebec City
Can you use this without a Peloton subscription? Like, is there a way to use it with the FREE Strava app just to log your rides?

Thanks!
Nov 28, 2014
31 posts
24 upvotes
Langley, BC
The white version is no longer available unfortunately