Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Ecobee Room Sensor 2 pack - $44.50

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2018 1:04 pm
May 17, 2010
397 posts
264 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Ecobee Room Sensor 2 pack - $44.50

According to CCC, Amazon has the 2 pack sensor for Ecobee at the lowest price ever.
Regular price is $89, so 50% off.

https://www.amazon.ca/ecobee-Room-Senso ... nsor&psc=1
89 replies
Banned
Mar 23, 2008
346 posts
496 upvotes
GTA
I missed the last sale drop on these, finally got my dads present :) awesome find!
Mar 11, 2018
130 posts
127 upvotes
In for one. This is the lowest I've seen them go for in a while....
Banned
Mar 23, 2008
346 posts
496 upvotes
GTA
Landon99 wrote: Wasn't it lower before?
Nope, it was $52 a few weeks past. this is the best so far.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2016
1569 posts
1156 upvotes
Got my CCC alert and bought right away, I'm glad I missed the last sale!
Jun 3, 2016
275 posts
148 upvotes
Ajax Ont.
Well good morning it is thnx op missed it last time plus plus had a $5 amazon courtesy credit from before
With time, everything will go on sale...
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2006
1255 posts
1871 upvotes
@home
Eeeekkk..

Possibly enough time to PM with BestBuy?!

Thanks OP
May 25, 2010
252 posts
133 upvotes
Wild Rose Country
Use Ebates for additional 2% off. Thank you OP!!!! this will go down as the best deal of BF for me.
Telus $45/25GB x 2 lines
Deal Fanatic
Apr 19, 2005
9570 posts
639 upvotes
Toronto
Is it useful? Especially if one room not warm enough, but the rest rooms are hot, what will happen? Thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need below items in GTA:
- CT, HD, FS, BB, gas GCs

FS: Freedom Mobile credit
Feb 21, 2008
174 posts
150 upvotes
Toronto
can2000 wrote: Is it useful? Especially if one room not warm enough, but the rest rooms are hot, what will happen? Thanks
I bought them at $51 but returned them. So here's the way it works. I set it to 23 and it's already 23 on the ground floor and 21 upstairs (my system sucks). All it does is it will keep on running the heat until there's a better balance. Maybe 24 down and 22 up. Since I have a small house (1,200 sq ft), all I need to do is set the thermostat to 24 when I'm upstairs. And I can do it with my phone. Or Alexa.

It does have a sensor to detect if the room is occupied. So if we were all downstairs, it won't overheat the ground floor.

If you have a bigger home, it could be really useful. Just keep it mind it has no control on where to direct the heat (that would be black magic). It's just used to average the temp overall where the sensors are located
Deal Fanatic
Apr 19, 2005
9570 posts
639 upvotes
Toronto
one19 wrote: I bought them at $51 but returned them. So here's the way it works. I set it to 23 and it's already 23 on the ground floor and 21 upstairs (my system sucks). All it does is it will keep on running the heat until there's a better balance. Maybe 24 down and 22 up. Since I have a small house (1,200 sq ft), all I need to do is set the thermostat to 24 when I'm upstairs. And I can do it with my phone. Or Alexa.

It does have a sensor to detect if the room is occupied. So if we were all downstairs, it won't overheat the ground floor.

If you have a bigger home, it could be really useful. Just keep it mind it has no control on where to direct the heat (that would be black magic). It's just used to average the temp overall where the sensors are located
Thanks for the review! Appreciated it!
Though it is good price, I will pass it. Seems not for me. lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need below items in GTA:
- CT, HD, FS, BB, gas GCs

FS: Freedom Mobile credit
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
2321 posts
1676 upvotes
SW Ontario
Thanks OP ... bought a pack last deal to try and had wished I had ordered 2 packs ... just ordered my second set
I'd rather be outdoors camping, kayaking, and mountain biking ...
Mar 8, 2004
879 posts
398 upvotes
Barrie
Does amazon refund differences? I bought this a week ago for more...

This is such a good price.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1775 posts
2879 upvotes
Kingston
No, but buy this one and return the old one. That's what they will tell you.
TheDoctah wrote: Does amazon refund differences? I bought this a week ago for more...

Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
2115 posts
1262 upvotes
TheDoctah wrote: Does amazon refund differences? I bought this a week ago for more...

Nope, just talked to them. They refused. So I requested a return and I re-ordered.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2004
5143 posts
2182 upvotes
Mississauga

I just asked on amazon chat and they are refusing to adjust the price.
I have to return and repurchase.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)