[Amazon.ca] Econet Z-wave main water shutoff valve controller - $126 - home automation
- Deal Link:
- Amazon Canada
I believe this is the lowest it has been in many months ( it's a dollar higher than yesterday when it was $124.87 and was $115 back on Sept, 9 according to Keepa)
it's compatible with Smarthings hub and with Wink. See FAQ - https://www.econetcontrols.com/about.html#faq
You need a electrical outlet to power it.
- Wireless z-wave water shutoff controller for home automation systems
- Prevent water damage (add water leak sensors)
- Water shutoff and smartphone notification when leak detected
- Easy installation, no plumbing required
- Compatible with standard (z-wave) home automation systems
Link to Quick Start installation Guide - https://www.aartech.ca/related/EBV105%2 ... 0Guide.pdf
On Amazon.com, there are customer videos - a couple that show that you need a easily closed ball valve for the Econet to work correctly - https://www.amazon.com/EcoNet-Controls- ... B010MG372E - scroll half way down the page...
Reason: retailer edit