Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

EERO 6 mesh Wifi 6 router ATL (3 pack $195, 2 pack $139, 1 pack $90)

• Last Updated:
  • May 5th, 2022 10:21 am
Nov 6, 2016
35 posts
104 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] EERO 6 mesh Wifi 6 router ATL (3 pack $195, 2 pack $139, 1 pack $90)

Great mesh routers. I had them for over a year with no issues. ATL

3 pack
Limited-time deal: Amazon eero 6 dual-band mesh Wi-Fi 6 system with built-in Zigbee smart home hub (1 eero 6 router + 2 eero 6 extenders) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B086P34DPF/ref ... 1V1X?psc=1

2 pack
Limited-time deal: Amazon eero 6 dual-band mesh Wi-Fi 6 router, with built-in Zigbee smart home hub (1 router, 1 extender) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B086PFYLFY/ref ... R9KT?psc=1

1 pack
Limited-time deal: Amazon eero 6 dual-band mesh Wi-Fi 6 router, with built-in Zigbee smart home hub https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B086P9NW11/ref ... 77FV?psc=1
Thread Summary
Looking to upgrade your WiFi? RFD Reviews has a roundup of the best mesh routers!
33 replies
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
2287 posts
1632 upvotes
Toronto
From TheWirecutter review I saw, the extender performances is very poor and this model lacks gigabit. As a single router, the performance looks really decent but defeats the point of a mesh router.
Oct 6, 2020
21 posts
28 upvotes
500Mbs per node, I don't know why they bother to put WiFi 6 chip in these...
Dec 28, 2018
53 posts
400 upvotes
Wouldn't personally trust amazon with my home internet connection.
Nov 6, 2016
35 posts
104 upvotes
spielo wrote: Wouldn't personally trust amazon with my home internet connection.
Do you trust other Chinese routers?
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2019
1075 posts
3046 upvotes
I have 2 of the routers set up in mesh, no ethernet backhaul, and it’s been flawless.
Nov 6, 2016
35 posts
104 upvotes
DarkReaper wrote: From TheWirecutter review I saw, the extender performances is very poor and this model lacks gigabit. As a single router, the performance looks really decent but defeats the point of a mesh router.
HuH43433 wrote: 500Mbs per node, I don't know why they bother to put WiFi 6 chip in these...
I agree. It's missing the wireless backbone feature like 6 Pro model but good enough for light users especially at this price.
Dec 28, 2018
53 posts
400 upvotes
Flyingkiwi wrote: Do you trust other Chinese routers?
We do not. Clinging to our Apple Airport Extremes for dear life, wishing they'd make a Wi-Fi 6 version (they won't). I've never had any other router as reliable, and we don't allow Chinese networking hardware in the house.
Sep 9, 2021
18 posts
8 upvotes
Flyingkiwi wrote: I agree. It's missing the wireless backbone feature like 6 Pro model but good enough for light users especially at this price.
I agree that the 3-pack isn’t necessarily a great choice. But if you can hardwire them together, buying a few individual routers and wiring them up isn’t a bad option at $90 each. I have 3 of them hooked up like that in my house and get 300-700mbps (depending on LoS etc) on a gigabit connection.
Nov 30, 2017
179 posts
358 upvotes
Bestbuy is offering the same price, you get get PM and additional 10% from HD.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
7812 posts
3862 upvotes
Germany
spielo wrote: We do not. Clinging to our Apple Airport Extremes for dear life, wishing they'd make a Wi-Fi 6 version (they won't). I've never had any other router as reliable, and we don't allow Chinese networking hardware in the house.
Not even Taiwanese stuff? Asus is pretty good.
Dec 28, 2018
53 posts
400 upvotes
Yeah, Taiwanese should be ok, but until the AirPorts die, or I really need Wi-Fi 6 speeds, it's not a priority for me. We have bell 1Gbps, but 802.11ac is enough to get most of the throughput, and the house is wired for ethernet.

But anyway, I'm not convinced people should entrust a company like Amazon with their home network and their internet connection, but many have already installed Echos 🤷‍♂️
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2004
3048 posts
944 upvotes
May be an odd question, but I have an 'older' 3 pack eero system (non-pro, not 6) - would a single eero 6 puck add much benefit if it was used to swap out a centrally locate one? Note: all are hard wired for backhaul. I have ben really happy with the eero system.

I think it would allow 6-based connections for devices that support it, but would the system be as stable?
Aug 10, 2010
670 posts
834 upvotes
droolondeal wrote: Bestbuy is offering the same price, you get get PM and additional 10% from HD.
Do you have the link? I don't see HD carries the same model.
Apr 21, 2008
479 posts
752 upvotes
Same question as another RFDer,

I have an Eero 5 3-puck mesh setup.

I just need to extend my network out to my garage for security cameras

Can the 1 Eeros 6 puck for $90 be added to my Eeros 5 network?
Oct 19, 2009
521 posts
529 upvotes
toronto
unshavenyak wrote: Not even Taiwanese stuff? Asus is pretty good.
I switched from Google Nest Wifi to Asus Zen wifi this year. Very happy about the decision. #taiwanno1
Nov 30, 2017
179 posts
358 upvotes
shoppingsheep wrote: Why would I want that extra 10% to get something slower and half of the RAM. :facepalm:
The one at HD and Amazon has 512MB ram, so i do not know what you are talking about. Plus, its your choice to take that 10% or not, i am not selling here. Just helping other RFDers.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
Wow that's a great price. I bought the older version on prime day a couple years ago and it was more expensive than this. I don't need super fast wireless speed. my shitty teksavvy is only 40mbps. I really need to switch companies.