Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Elgato Wave:3 USB Condenser Microphone and Digital Mixer $165.49

[OP]
Nov 26, 2019
74 posts
37 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Elgato Wave:3 USB Condenser Microphone and Digital Mixer $165.49

Really good USB mic, and the software is also easy to use. The lowest price on Amazon now.
Last edited by LukeDoky on Aug 20th, 2021 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
Looking for more options? Check out RFD Reviews' top picks for the best condenser microphones!
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
5304 posts
2122 upvotes
Kitchener
Apparently doesn't work unless you use their software?
This space is intentionally left blank.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2003
2766 posts
2480 upvotes
Great mic for a great price. Excellent accurate sound quality, good hardware features, great software features. Comes highly recommended by everyone. Has wide pickup pattern like the Yeti, which means you can move around and it will still pick you up, along with other stuff in the room.
Thundercloud wrote: Apparently doesn't work unless you use their software?
It's a USB mic, not XLR, so yes it requires software, just like a USB XLR interface does.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
5304 posts
2122 upvotes
Kitchener
I think I would prefer a plug and play usb mic.
This space is intentionally left blank.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
17803 posts
10346 upvotes
Ottawa
Reviews show it's one of the best mics in this class. The anticlipping circuit is super effective. My Blue Yeti works fine for my daily usage, so probably not worth the upgrade for me.
Please update your profile to include your city. It's helpful when you post about something regional ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
[OP]
Nov 26, 2019
74 posts
37 upvotes
Thundercloud wrote: Apparently doesn't work unless you use their software?
I believe you can use it without, but you would lose a lot of features.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
11539 posts
9163 upvotes
Toronto
Good mic but the accessories are a racket, $50 pop filter, $60 shock mount, $15 tiny extension piece? Best to Jerry rig up something cheaper if you need it.

It's plug & play but you're basically paying extra for the software mixer (exclusive to Wave mics) so may as well use it. If you don't then a Yeti would get close in raw quality.