Elmer's All Purpose Spray Adhesive, 397 g, $2.26

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 12th, 2021 7:32 pm
[OP]
Aug 6, 2018
726 posts
5402 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Elmer's All Purpose Spray Adhesive, 397 g, $2.26

Reviews are a bit dodgy, but the price is right if you want to give it a shot.

New low on CCC. Max order of 4. Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca.
7 replies
Apr 29, 2020
114 posts
386 upvotes
Bought this last time it was on sale and it's really not that good lol. Tried different ways of gluing (airing, joining right away etc) and ya I'd say it's equivalent of a glue stick.
Feb 27, 2013
102 posts
132 upvotes
Québec
Bought it last time it was on sale and it served its purpose in my case and was possibly too effective.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
3648 posts
7054 upvotes
Laval
Cokenrumholdtherum wrote: Bought this last time it was on sale and it's really not that good lol. Tried different ways of gluing (airing, joining right away etc) and ya I'd say it's equivalent of a glue stick.
yup same here really bad product and non returnable at Amazon
Dec 27, 2017
118 posts
168 upvotes
2Riskit wrote: yup same here really bad product and non returnable at Amazon
You can return things to Amazon that don't work. Or is this glue the one exception?
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
11125 posts
5251 upvotes
Cokenrumholdtherum wrote: Bought this last time it was on sale and it's really not that good lol. Tried different ways of gluing (airing, joining right away etc) and ya I'd say it's equivalent of a glue stick.
Yea i agree maybe if it was $1 id buy acouple more but its really not good stuff at all.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Apr 10, 2006
484 posts
298 upvotes
So the lady who gorilla glued her hair and the other guy (or guy/girl) who also glued his/her hair (for attention is what it seems like) can use this product without worrying about being permanent.