Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] [ENDED] HOT!!! 9,99$ JEEMAK Wireless Bluetooth Headphones (add-on)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2018 7:33 pm
[OP]
Jan 28, 2013
268 posts
481 upvotes
Waterloo

[Amazon.ca] [ENDED] HOT!!! 9,99$ JEEMAK Wireless Bluetooth Headphones (add-on)

I was shopping on Amazon for wireless Bluetooth headsets and came across this super hot deal! Got a pair for myself!

9,99$ for a Bluetooth headphones. It's an add-on item, so your total order have to be 25$ or more in order to enjoy this deal!

Bluetooth 4.1
IPX5 (not waterproof, but basically water resistance, sweat proof)

According to camel x3, this is the lowest price for this set of headphones
The reviews on Amazon are mixed for both the v10 and v12, so some of the reviews apply to this product. I just read a few... Seems to be a solid purchase.
For more reviews, you can check Amazon US site... HERE
Last edited by umega890 on Jan 12th, 2018 1:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
6 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1966 posts
2687 upvotes
BC
blackston3 wrote: D rating on fake spot
Reviews on the listing aren't even for the same headphones lol, guaranteed junk
[OP]
Jan 28, 2013
268 posts
481 upvotes
Waterloo
peakingduck wrote: Reviews on the listing aren't even for the same headphones lol, guaranteed junk
Actually, the reviews on Amazon are mixed for both the v10 and v12, so some of the reviews apply to this product. I just read a few...
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2008
1824 posts
562 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: Reviews on the listing aren't even for the same headphones lol, guaranteed junk
umega890 wrote: Actually, the reviews on Amazon are mixed for both the v10 and v12, so some of the reviews apply to this product. I just read a few...
For $10 bluetooth headphones-you get what you pay for...can always return if not happy.
Apr 26, 2016
144 posts
68 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Wasn't there also some other Bluetooth headphones @ walmart during black Friday for also $10? Not sure if that's still applicable, but my mom loved them once we figured out how to charge/sync with her ipad.

EDIT: also amazon deal seems expired; it's currently CDN$50 + free shipping.