Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Ergonomic Wireless PC Mouse - DPI adjustable

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2021 12:47 pm
Thread Summary
If you're looking for more options, check out RFD Reviews' list of the best wireless mice!
5 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4440 posts
869 upvotes
Edmonton
User reviews on the mouse are not very good. Numberious complaints about stuttering and jumping around.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2010
1208 posts
746 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Unfortunately I don't trust AmazonBasics branded stuff. I have bought other things, like a USB wall charger, HDMI cables, USB cables and they pretty much failed on me after one year of usage. I have a set of AAA rechargeables as well, but I have not used those enough to say if they last long or not.

They are cheap(er), so I guess the standard "You get what you pay for" line can be applied. I have bought many cheap mice in the past...I don't do that any more. The $40 Logitech or MS mice that I buy now -- wait for them to go on sale for $30 -- last me many years. I would just put up a little bit more money for a more reliable brand....Just my opinion.
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
7479 posts
4104 upvotes
Debtario
toram23901 wrote: Unfortunately I don't trust AmazonBasics branded stuff. I have bought other things, like a USB wall charger, HDMI cables, USB cables and they pretty much failed on me after one year of usage. I have a set of AAA rechargeables as well, but I have not used those enough to say if they last long or not.

They are cheap(er), so I guess the standard "You get what you pay for" line can be applied. I have bought many cheap mice in the past...I don't do that any more. The $40 Logitech or MS mice that I buy now -- wait for them to go on sale for $30 -- last me many years. I would just put up a little bit more money for a more reliable brand....Just my opinion.
In my experience Amazonbasics is just rebranded ebay/aliexpress/dollar store garbage most of the time. Pretty sad to see them attach their name to these products, you'd think they would do something like Costco with their Kirkland Signature brand to have some distance between their name and the products (though Kirkland signature stuff is usually EXCELLENT quality, unlike amazonbasics)
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Nov 24, 2010
160 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto
That is the reason call as "AmazonBasics" for common sense it means basic functionality and basic durability and basic quality, almost everything is basic also meaning just meet minimum standards.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)