[Amazon.ca] ESR Airpods Pro Case 4.99/ ESR USB C to Lightning Cable 11.49

[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2008
1240 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] ESR Airpods Pro Case 4.99/ ESR USB C to Lightning Cable 11.49

Been looking for a case for the Airpods Pro (after redeeming my points at shoppers for one).
Saw some Dollarama cases for the regular Airpods but not pro.

Got an email from ESR for a sale on cases if anyone is looking for right now.
Regular price 10.99 on sale for 4.99 but with coupon code on Amazon "9Z5F95SQ"

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07ZRB ... BREE8G90NU

Also saw another deal for USB C to Lightning cable.
Regular price 22.99 on sale for 11.49 but with coupon code on Amazon "TZTLOVXV"

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07N2PKF4G?fbc ... -gk_jkr-c0

Just ordered both but needs to be placed as separate orders.
Can vouch for this brand as I've used them for my cases and accessories before. Onpar quality with Spigen/Ringke/Primecables
30 replies
Jan 19, 2018
875 posts
600 upvotes
How is better than the original AirPods Pro case?
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
3212 posts
4362 upvotes
BC
You definitely need a case for airpods, my old ones have dents after sliding out of my pocket too many times.

I had a case like this one but didn't like how bulky it was and how the back sticks out and has a big gap.

I got this one a few months ago and it's solid ($5). You can save a few bucks ordering the same thing off AliExpress but have to wait a few months:
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07ZSZXV5Q/ref ... UTF8&psc=1
Images
  • 222D5EAB-6448-4C41-9465-3E248F1F491C.jpeg
  • 5E598060-6F60-46E6-9A08-DDDAAD3AB00B.jpeg
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2226 posts
800 upvotes
bobohobo2kx wrote: How is better than the original AirPods Pro case?
It's not better. It's just for us neurotic types that want to keep our devices pristine since they're so friggin' expensive. lol the airpod cases will pickup blue dye from jeans and will scratch pretty easily. My original airpod case looks wrecked after many years. I'm keeping my pro case clean...

I currently use a two piece ESR airpod pro case and it fits perfectly. It's a little thick but it's a smooth plastic so it slides in and out of the pocket easier. Bought from aliexpress. I also use an ESR ipad case that I like. So ESR as a "brand" is pretty reliable in my eyes.
Last edited by mr_yellow on Jan 14th, 2021 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
2226 posts
800 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: You definitely need a case for airpods, my old ones have dents after sliding out of my pocket too many times.

I had a case like this one but didn't like how bulky it was and how the back sticks out and has a big gap.

I got this one a few months ago and it's solid ($5). You can save a few bucks ordering the same thing off AliExpress but have to wait a few months:
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07ZSZXV5Q/ref ... UTF8&psc=1
Thanks for the rec. Does this one have a lot "silicone" grip so it won't slide in and out of pockets easily? does the top lid stay stuck on?
Sep 7, 2003
719 posts
266 upvotes
FYI - Bought a 2 pack of the 3.3ft cables last week for $18.35 (amazon). They are good cables.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
3212 posts
4362 upvotes
BC
mr_yellow wrote: Thanks for the rec. Does this one have a lot "silicone" grip so it won't slide in and out of pockets easily? does the top lid stay stuck on?
Yeah the grip is good, my outfits primarily consist of sweatpants/joggers and hoodies these days with loose pockets and they stay in fine.

The lid piece has been good so far despite reviews saying it gets loose. I'm pretty careful with my devices though. I will use double sided tape if it starts coming off
Nov 7, 2003
991 posts
324 upvotes
For those with regular AirPods....

I picked up a Silicone case for my regular AirPods @ Dollarama for $4, came with a few extras and it fit perfectly.
Everyone has cool signatures with the stuffs they own listed... I'm in!!!
Koodo $40 6GB plan + Public Mobile $15 for 100 mins and 250MB Data X2 for the parents
Some Apple stuffs
Some Android stuffs
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
1324 posts
1040 upvotes
Surrey
It sucks that I didn’t buy one of these earlier. It was my mistake thinking that these airpods cases were a bit more durable, but unfortunately my case is all scuffed up now. I guess I might as well get this to prevent further damage. Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2007
2122 posts
1580 upvotes
Waterloo
Nice deal but I wish the wire was a bit longer (6ft instead of 3.3ft). Code does not apply to 6ft in case anybody is wondering
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1388 posts
2691 upvotes
vistokid wrote: FYI - Bought a 2 pack of the 3.3ft cables last week for $18.35 (amazon). They are good cables.
Was this deal posted on RFD?
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1388 posts
2691 upvotes
greenkiwee wrote: Been looking for a case for the Airpods Pro (after redeeming my points at shoppers for one).
Saw some Dollarama cases for the regular Airpods but not pro.

Got an email from ESR for a sale on cases if anyone is looking for right now.
Regular price 10.99 on sale for 4.99 but with coupon code on Amazon "9Z5F95SQ"

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07ZRB ... BREE8G90NU

Also saw another deal for USB C to Lightning cable.
Regular price 22.99 on sale for 11.49 but with coupon code on Amazon "TZTLOVXV"

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07N2PKF4G?fbc ... -gk_jkr-c0

Just ordered both but needs to be placed as separate orders.
Can vouch for this brand as I've used them for my cases and accessories before. Onpar quality with Spigen/Ringke/Primecables
OP, where did you find the discount codes originally?
Aug 5, 2011
433 posts
148 upvotes
Dollarama also has 3ft USB-C to Lightning for ?$4 I think.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2006
1148 posts
608 upvotes
GTA
jetertmac wrote: OP, where did you find the discount codes originally?
I’m pretty sure everyone understands how OP got the code. Winking Face

Thanks for sharing the deal.
"Just because something is on sale doesn't mean a) you can afford it, b) you should buy it, c) you need it, d) you're not spending far more buying it than not buying it at all"
Jul 3, 2020
145 posts
246 upvotes
I'm usually pretty neurotic when it comes to keeping my tech in great condition, but putting another case on top of a case is just too much.
Mar 31, 2020
208 posts
114 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, OP.

Doesn't apply to the black version. Got a white one instead (as listed in the deal link).
If all the world's a stage, then where is my audience?
Jul 30, 2016
703 posts
304 upvotes
Thanks op, brought one. I'm really having a bit uncomfortable with left silicon earbud, i tried few other tips but no luck any good ones.
Oct 20, 2020
7 posts
1 upvote
Canucks640 wrote: I'm usually pretty neurotic when it comes to keeping my tech in great condition, but putting another case on top of a case is just too much.
The original 'case' is just for extra battery basically. Its pretty delicate. Honestly the airpods would probably take less damage if they just fell without the 'case' since its so much lighter.

Thread Information

There are currently 13 users viewing this thread. (5 members and 8 guests)

magicalthinking, ayoungbape, AnshumanB876667, dealbaba, blackart