Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Eufy 2k video doorbell camera $173.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 17th, 2021 10:11 am
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2005
2560 posts
769 upvotes
Here is the review, there are some major issue and not sure if it's fix yet.
King of the farm
Jan 14, 2017
712 posts
400 upvotes
coffeebean wrote: Anyways, all the high level medical people like epidemiologists I've heard or spoken to wipe down all their groceries.
This explains a lot of why we're here.

Can you ask them for any references to any peer reviewed studies on that? I'm curious about learning about amount and type of soap to use, water temperature, rinsing and drying process etc.
Oct 24, 2019
948 posts
1809 upvotes
Edmonton
dealisdead wrote: How many clips are typically stored on the 4GB emmc before full? I don't like delivery people breathing on my property without a mask and want some tech so I can record and report them. Trying to avoid something that fills up too quickly.
cooper83 wrote: Can't determine whether you're being serious or sarcastic...
Really, all the delivery people I caught on camera always wear a mask.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1979 posts
3244 upvotes
Surrey
A huge Eufy privacy breach has resulted in both live and recorded camera feeds being shown to complete strangers. They also have complete access to the account, including control of pan-and-tilt cameras where fitted.

The issue was first noted on Reddit, and an Eufy cam owner at 9to5Mac has been able to confirm that he saw the same thing …
Images
  • A49813A3-BA2E-4098-8F79-F853F0D56B9A.jpeg
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
4104 posts
2127 upvotes
Niagara
jaksdj22 wrote: A huge Eufy privacy breach has resulted in both live and recorded camera feeds being shown to complete strangers. They also have complete access to the account, including control of pan-and-tilt cameras where fitted.

The issue was first noted on Reddit, and an Eufy cam owner at 9to5Mac has been able to confirm that he saw the same thing …
This is one of the reasons why I prefer to use my Eufy cameras with Homekit Secure Video and not give Eufy access to the camera (of course there's drawbacks here, like inability to use pan and tilt for models that support it).

Though I feel like in general you need to be aware of these potential security issues with inexpensive internet connected devices.
Dec 21, 2009
322 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
anyone know if this has rtsp build in or 3rd party projects? I searched a bit and saw some contradiciting answers, some say build in, some say need a hack.