Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim),Robot Vacuum Cleaner (Black)for $223.99, White for $216.99

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 2nd, 2021 10:43 am
[OP]
Feb 23, 2021
141 posts
398 upvotes
lasalle

[Amazon.ca] eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim),Robot Vacuum Cleaner (Black)for $223.99, White for $216.99

Seems like a good discount for this vacuum cleaner
About this item
  • Included in the “Best robot vacuums of 2019” by Tom’s Guide.
  • All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85'') but with quiet operation and increased suction power at 1300Pa.
  • BoostIQ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
  • A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** on hardwood floors with consistent, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
  • What You Get: RoboVac 11S, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
Images
  • 71TmTj7HjNL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • 614a2s4Zz4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Last edited by Danny136 on Mar 2nd, 2021 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
For more options, visit RFD Reviews' list of the best robot vacuum cleaners!
10 replies
Nov 8, 2008
568 posts
668 upvotes
The white model is even cheaper ($216.99).
Jan 29, 2018
48 posts
107 upvotes
Bought 3 Robot Vacuums last month. Eufy 11S, Eufy G30 and the Roomba i3. The 11S was on sale for $195 at the beginning of February and I jumped on the deal. I loved it so much I got 2 more vac's for the other floors. The 11S cleans quite well but it's not that smart. There is no app, it doesn't have much of a pattern etc but for a basic place it still does a great job. I use mine in the basement where there isn't much area to clean compared to the other floors. The remote itself is very basic and isn't always reliable. I re-scheduled the job from 7am to 11am because I wanted to sleep on the couch and it went off at 7am anyways. So its not always reliable and it's got stuck a few times when the other two haven't. If you are on a budget I really suggest it. If you aren't consider getting a smarter one with better patterns and an app. You have much more control of it.
Jun 25, 2017
64 posts
102 upvotes
Had this vaccum for almost 18 months now. Pretty solid "dumb" robots. No bells or whistles. Random navigation till battery dies. Will always go back to charging dock. best bot for the price.
Nov 23, 2012
382 posts
268 upvotes
Brossard
Few items causes absence anxiety to me...

My roomba/robovac is one of them. My deebot "died" two weeks ago and was waiting on a sale.

Bought and thanked!
Jan 8, 2011
56 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
Darn I just bought the eufy 30c when it was down to 250.

I think they're pretty similar the 30c just comes with the magnetic strips and works with WiFi w/ app to send commands, notifications etc.
Sep 19, 2014
51 posts
41 upvotes
Saint-Andre-d'Argent…
I don't have this particular product but I want to say Anker stand behind their products. I had a problem with a galaxy s7 that melted while charging with one of their cable and they asked me to send my phone and the cable back to their engineers for investigation. They paid for everything and they offered me a compensation.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
2425 posts
1349 upvotes
I scored a random Anker 25c at my local walmart last week for $120 (clearance). Might wanna check around.
Jul 18, 2006
721 posts
129 upvotes
Toronto
Second story of my home has a long narrow corridor connecting the master bedroom to the second bedroom and the third bedroom in front. That hallway is probably 3ft by 20 ft for most of it. Is this dumb robot ever going to be able to navigate that hallway and cover all 3 rooms? I fear I should just wait for a LIDAR/mapping bot as it will save me headaches.