Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Eufy [BoostIQ] RoboVac 11S (Slim)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2019 11:54 am
May 7, 2016
384 posts
297 upvotes
pencil364 wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2019 3:41 pm
Just got mine. Haven't let it loose quite yet because I'm considering returning it for a Xaomi. Does anyone have a Eufy that they genuinely like?
As they said above, it is The Wirecutter recommended model. I bought an ecovacs N79 and returned it quickly, because it was too noisy. I was not impressed with the lack of smartphone integration, but to be honest, you set it up once and forget about it. Yes, it is cool to say "Alexa get the vacuum to start cleaning", but I would rather have a more powerful and especially a more silent vacuum. And the Eufy is perfect for this.

The ones with lasers like the Xiaomi clean in a more organized pattern, but the 11S gets the job done.
Nov 3, 2017
12 posts
21 upvotes
I have Eufy 11S and I love it. It cleans very well, has 2 brushes, sucks pretty well. Battery lasts about 1.5h. Comes with a remote. Compared to Roomba, it is much quieter and lower (can get under some furniture).

It does not map your house though, but certainly gets the job done.
Dec 2, 2010
167 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto
FYI - I had the version before this the Eufy 11. Used it about once a month for just over a year and it just stopped working mid cycle with an error that the sensor was blocked. Eufy support basically said to shake it/wack it hard and then stopped helping once I said that the purchase date was over a year. After telling me that the unit was defective based on a video they requested I send - here is how they ended it:
...Very sorry to tell you that the order you sent us expired its 12 month warranty on XX-XX-XXX, so, due to the firm application of our policy we are unable to send a new cleaner or issue a refund, in the even the troubleshooting does not work. I apologize if this may sound a little harsh...
They then offered a 10% discount on a future purchase which is like a slap in the face considering I got at most 15 uses out of the one I had.