Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Eufy Indoor Security Cam Camera 2k, C24 with night vision $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2022 2:41 am
Mar 7, 2011
69 posts
217 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Eufy Indoor Security Cam Camera 2k, C24 with night vision $49.99

Bet these could be used outside too with a little tape or diy waterproofing like grease, silicone, or sealant, or balloons or something. Or a little ledge to the rain off.
Looks like all the Eufy cameras are on sale, indoor and outdoor, and directly from Eufy website.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Jun 18th, 2022 1:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: fixed link
35 replies
Jan 1, 2018
142 posts
169 upvotes
Lots of videos on this and wyze is superior, especially at night time
I'm 29
Jan 27, 2011
718 posts
773 upvotes
Love Eufy cameras! Eufy is a part of the Anker company by the way. Amazing customer support.
Dec 27, 2018
211 posts
303 upvotes
If you really need an indoor camera, for 10 more I would definitely get P24 instead.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2007
1075 posts
1976 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP.

I've got a couple of these, I have them pointing out windows. Bought another at this price.
- Everyone has their thing, we're all here to save money while doing it…
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
2043 posts
697 upvotes
Ottawa
Eufy 2k is Good camera.
Eufy App has less issues than Wyze. Yes, Eufy still have occasional issues.
2k is kind of usekess unless you have a 2k phone.

Wyze had been working hard to fix their server issues. They might be ok for now.
Wyze is like Boeing management being controlled by accountants and problematic often.
Jul 26, 2020
350 posts
568 upvotes
iLiedAboutMyAge wrote: Lots of videos on this and wyze is superior, especially at night time
Yeah but Wyze wants a subscription to record for longer than 15 seconds, which makes them completely useless!

Realized it after buying the V3 cam..returned that shit pronto!
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2007
1075 posts
1976 upvotes
Calgary
Hey @Haroldtgap, pls add the price in the title. Thx.
Jun 23, 2019
129 posts
91 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Phil6667 wrote: Yeah but Wyze wants a subscription to record for longer than 15 seconds, which makes them completely useless!

Realized it after buying the V3 cam..returned that shit pronto!
That's only for online storage. You can set it up with an SD card to record continuously or only when detecting events. That being said, I do find one of my Wyze V3 cam turns itself off randomly (might be the socket I have it plugged into as it is sharing it with the fridge). The other one works fine. The app can definitely be improved though as I wished it had a way to speed up playback or jump to where there is motion.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
4046 posts
1304 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know if this is a true IP camera and I can view it using the ip address or do I need the eufy app?
Dec 16, 2012
788 posts
510 upvotes
Barrie, ON
For the love of everything Holy, please don't compare Wyze to Eufy.... Not even on the same planet...

I purchased 2 Wyze cameras to replace my Xiaomi cameras (they are the exact same camera, except different firmware) and I can tell you the software of the Chinese brand is far superior. For example, with Xiaomi, I could have my cameras live and it's actually live, Wyze cameras all have delays after a few seconds. This is just one example.

And for people saying "China is watching everything you do" Wyze has had several issues with security and they don't care to fix it, so pick your poison.

Wyze for me is a 5 out of 10, when I have had Xiaomi cameras for years with no issues and cheaper would be 9 out of 10.

Anyhoo back to Eufy... amazing company, I actually purchased them before they even came to Canada and I will stand behind them 100%. I've purchased and installed 5 units now (360 1080p and recently installed the 180 2k) and have never had issues.

If your home is finished (heck, our brand new home I chose to go Eufy 2k and not cable) this is an amazing easy solution.
Dec 13, 2020
809 posts
1959 upvotes
Markham, ON
Any input on how Eufy vs Wyze cams integrate with Google Home, and which would be better in this regard?

I have a Eufy cam and it's connected to Google Home and I can stream the cam feed to my Google Home device but the stream cuts off after 5 mins or so
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2007
1075 posts
1976 upvotes
Calgary
Haroldtgap wrote: Bet these could be used outside too with a little tape or diy waterproofing like grease, silicone, or sealant, or balloons or something. Or a little ledge to the rain off.
FWIW, these aren’t really suited to be used outdoors, for a couple of reasons. Firstly, they aren’t sealed well against moisture (see pic) and second, they offer limited security in situations where they can be accessed by a thief/vandal. The onboard MicroSD card is the only archive of the videos, as this camera does not interface with the Eufy HomeBase.

6EAD8FA6-218C-4CBD-8ADF-7527D3910051.jpeg
Mar 7, 2011
69 posts
217 upvotes
undacova wrote: Anyone know if this is a true IP camera and I can view it using the ip address or do I need the eufy app?
Yes it supports rtsp, and can be used with other video surveillance software.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2008
1125 posts
379 upvotes
Toronto
How does the interface compare to the TP-Link Tapo? The C100 is currently $29 on Amazon (20% off).
Jan 22, 2015
816 posts
1285 upvotes
Toronto, ON
pkamto wrote: Any input on how Eufy vs Wyze cams integrate with Google Home, and which would be better in this regard?

I have a Eufy cam and it's connected to Google Home and I can stream the cam feed to my Google Home device but the stream cuts off after 5 mins or so
I use my wyze cams with a few google nest hubs to stream a cam for hours, don't have any issues with it cutting out after a time.
I do occasionally have issues connecting but I think that tends to be a google issue as I can connect via phone, computer, tablet without issue at the same time.

What I've also found handy is Hey google steam camera, Hey google play Music. It will play spotify at the same time but still stream camera without issue.
Dec 13, 2020
809 posts
1959 upvotes
Markham, ON
newcan wrote: I use my wyze cams with a few google nest hubs to stream a cam for hours, don't have any issues with it cutting out after a time.
I do occasionally have issues connecting but I think that tends to be a google issue as I can connect via phone, computer, tablet without issue at the same time.

What I've also found handy is Hey google steam camera, Hey google play Music. It will play spotify at the same time but still stream camera without issue.
Thank you.. I'll give it a shot!
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2002
1673 posts
1193 upvotes
RockyMtns27 wrote: The onboard MicroSD card is the only archive of the videos, as this camera does not interface with the Eufy HomeBase.
This cam is also compatible with Homekit Secure Video if you’re in the Apple ecosystem and pay for iCloud storage.

For reference, the Pan and Tilt version goes on sale for this price every now and then:

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon- ... f-2540048/
Jun 11, 2013
177 posts
126 upvotes
Ajax
I use the tinycam pro app on playstore so I can see 4 cameras at once live. Otherwise app only allows 1 at a time.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
2652 posts
2238 upvotes
GTA
If Eufy brings color night vision like Wyze does, I will jump ship without even thinking.
¸

- - - - -
;)