Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Eufy RoboVac (199.99)

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2021 9:32 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
1521 posts
854 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Eufy RoboVac (199.99)

Got a notification from ccc sale on this RoboVac I've been eying. Goes on sale here and there. Great for condo (rooms) spot cleaning In between full vacuum.

From the discription:
Worry-Free Cleaning: Set Boundary Strips to focus your cleaning, and the slim (2.85'') vacuum uses 1500Pa* to clean only the areas you want.
BoostIQ™ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get clean.
A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean.
What You Get: RoboVac 30, 13.2 ft Boundary Strip, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07D78Y5TN/ref ... R6R059CVF5
Last edited by keljai on May 17th, 2021 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member since 2006

Fido- $40/15GB
Curren phone: Samsung s20FE
Thread Summary
Looking for more options? Check out RFD Reviews' list of the best robot vacuum cleaners!
13 replies
May 25, 2010
671 posts
996 upvotes
Orillia
ordered one thanks seems to have a good review base
Dec 27, 2011
204 posts
281 upvotes
Sherwood Park
We bought this last time it was on sale. Had it about 2 months now and love it. Good suction, good battery life and it does a good job. Only negative is it doesn't have the greatest algorithm when it gets stuck. There are a couple of places in our house that it gets stuck and cannot free itself.
May 3, 2018
15 posts
65 upvotes
At this price, this feels like an instant buy, great find OP.
This is a slightly upgraded (suction strength-wise) version of the Eufy 11S that I own, and I think mine is great quality/price. Relatively quiet, has brushes on both sides of the vacuum as opposed to the Roomba, and pieces come apart pretty easily underneath to help with hair/fur removal. The only downside is that it's a "dumb" vacuum, so it doesn't follow any particular grid but just bounces around + follows wall edges when it finds them until the battery gets low and it returns to the base. But I have a roughly 1,000 sqft apartment and it gets most of it very clean.
High recommend if you're looking for a bot on a budget!
Dec 27, 2018
202 posts
290 upvotes
should I get the smart version or not, it seem like the smart version have connection to google assistant, but come with a less function remote.
Jun 12, 2019
164 posts
198 upvotes
chlronald wrote: should I get the smart version or not, it seem like the smart version have connection to google assistant, but come with a less function remote.

I think this is the smart version of the 11s Eufy Robovac 25C Robot Vacuum Blue : www.walmart.ca/en/ip/6000201799519
Jan 22, 2014
211 posts
178 upvotes
Guelph
i have a ecovacs deebot and I love it so far. Anyone has some experience with this Eufy brand? Thanks
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2017
1502 posts
943 upvotes
GTA
Works great in a condo, its pretty dumb for any larger households.

It is aware of walls and require a bit of robovac safety-ing of areas it can get stuck on.

The dumb part is cleaning in the middle of floors since it will just zig-zag its way around.
Jul 7, 2005
308 posts
97 upvotes
Ottawa
hnxy99 wrote: i have a ecovacs deebot and I love it so far. Anyone has some experience with this Eufy brand? Thanks
I have this model and love it... Pleasantly surprised by how much it picks up and it doesn't fall down an open staircase. It is a "dumb" machine in that it relies upon bumping into a lot of objects to find its way, but found it to be very good value for money at the discounted price.