Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

eufy Security 2K Indoor Cam $39.99 after $20 coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2020 2:41 am
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5348 posts
4356 upvotes
KingC wrote: I havn't wireshark all the network packet from it yet, it seems to have been connecting to IPs in USA & Amazon servers so far from my router connection table. There is a Amazon review saying it is pinging China servers from time to time.
So far I haven't seen it upload any signifiant amount of data thru the internet (without me viewing it outside of the network) that would indicate of a video being uploaded.

Quick summary of what it has been doing over the last 24 hours
Have you test this after saying the trigger words like Xi Jinping, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Tibet, Tiananmen, Winnie the Pooh, etc.

-sent from Huawei phone
Mar 21, 2009
255 posts
95 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
WL1980 wrote: Have you test this after saying the trigger words like Xi Jinping, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Tibet, Tiananmen, Winnie the Pooh, etc.

-sent from Huawei phone
LOL. One quick reply to trigger The Great Firewall there, RFD must be banned by now (or it has always be banned still like others site?).
I definitely said them terms in front of it lots of times but didn't check the network packet after - might need to turn on sound detection in this case.
Feb 19, 2009
300 posts
146 upvotes
game_fanatic wrote: One of my pet peeves with the Wyze cam is the fact you cant fast forward through recorded footage at 2x speed or whatever, can you do this with the Eufy?
You could speed it up to 16x and there are skip buttons that let you jump to the next clip.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)