Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

eufy Security 2k Indoor Cam Pan & Tilt $56.09

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2020 2:21 pm
Aug 16, 2020
919 posts
176 upvotes
awais wrote: i got it during the last coupon sale, and for me so far its been performing really well. The video quality is amazing and i really like the motion tracking feature...
Thnx.. Wyze C2 its only $26 so why to buy this eufy vs wyze.. Any extra advantages with eufy.. Please suggest
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
1942 posts
1746 upvotes
Center of the univer…
newuserhere wrote: Thnx.. Wyze C2 its only $26 so why to buy this eufy vs wyze.. Any extra advantages with eufy.. Please suggest
i have both, depends on your needs. I know someone mentioned that his notifications started taking longer but for me between the two i get faster notifications from eufy. Also, there is no cool down period vs. wyze has a 5 min wait time between notificaitons unless you subscribe to the cam plus. With eufy you can get notifications without any cool down period, store files on SD, NAS using RTSP or if you want cloud. Also, i kinda like the pan and tilt option but this is more of just the coolness factor for me since wyze view is wide enough to capture what i need.
Feb 28, 2011
942 posts
2460 upvotes
ottawa
newuserhere wrote: Thnx.. Wyze C2 has highest rating and its only $26 so why to buy this eufy vs wyze.. Any extra advantages with eufy.. Please suggest
here is a good summary, its for smaller eufy cam but, it is essentially the same as pan and tilt for all the features and image quality
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3420 posts
1356 upvotes
gena_mak wrote: here is a good summary, its for smaller eufy cam but, it is essentially the same as pan and tilt for all the features and image quality
Eufy seems much better what am I missing
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2018
2268 posts
2729 upvotes
Stuck in a reboot loop and cannot get the eufy camera to work with my WiFi network

Now it's essentially a paperweight

Avoid!
>Wake up and take the orange pill ...
Oct 3, 2020
3 posts
1 upvote
This may be obvious to some, but I can't figure out how to leave mine recording when not in the app.
If I'm watching the live feed I can record and play back footage, but as soon as I close the app, the recording ends.
I do have an SD in the camera so that isn't the issue.

Great video quality outside of the recording issue...
Feb 28, 2011
942 posts
2460 upvotes
ottawa
Daf wrote: Eufy seems much better what am I missing
People have difficulty criteria for “better”. For some extra $20 makes a world of a difference, for some it’s quality, for some software... etc
To me, $20 extra for extra features and better quantity is no brainer. I wish this 2k cam had same mount as wyze but, it doesn’t.
Make your own choice

another eufy vs wyze compare
Last edited by gena_mak on Nov 25th, 2020 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 28, 2011
942 posts
2460 upvotes
ottawa
superscoots wrote: Stuck in a reboot loop and cannot get the eufy camera to work with my WiFi network

Now it's essentially a paperweight

Avoid!
Did you try to contact support?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
any idea how wyze v3 stacks up again this
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2018
2268 posts
2729 upvotes
gena_mak wrote: Did you try to contact support?
Yes and they are useless. I read that if your router blocks the cams ability to phone home (China) then it will not work.
>Wake up and take the orange pill ...
Feb 28, 2011
942 posts
2460 upvotes
ottawa
superscoots wrote: Yes and they are useless. I read that if your router blocks the cams ability to phone home (China) then it will not work.
I had issues with my Anker charger after 10 months or so, and they replaced it.
Same happened to one of the cables quite few years ago, they replaced it too.
I bought and I had a question about Eufy baby monitor, they replied right away.
With cameras I have no experience. I am planning on buying one. I did, buy a tp-link tapo C100 and still want to try eufy 2K.
Like with everything its a hit and miss.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3420 posts
1356 upvotes
I'm getting a headache trying to decide which one to keep

Background.

I already bought the wyze can two days ago and just set it up

Now I see this one and am confused on what to do ..

It's only $10 difference now which is not a big deal
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2012
2032 posts
242 upvotes
Berlin, Germany
looks like a much better deal than the wyze

pantilt comes in handy so many times I tell you
Jul 15, 2008
748 posts
662 upvotes
Calgary
Daf wrote: I'm getting a headache trying to decide which one to keep

Background.

I already bought the wyze can two days ago and just set it up

Now I see this one and am confused on what to do ..

It's only $10 difference now which is not a big deal
The Wyze is 2 years old. I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with a new one like the Wyze V3. At this point I would keep the eufy unless you're really invested in the Wyze ecosystem.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3420 posts
1356 upvotes
ji_hyun_jun wrote: The Wyze is 2 years old. I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with a new one like the Wyze V3. At this point I would keep the eufy unless you're really invested in the Wyze ecosystem.
Thank you but why? Besides the age

And not invested at all with the ecosystem this is first camera.

Also I hear if it goes to one side you need to manually bring it back ?
Sep 4, 2018
178 posts
398 upvotes
hookemhorns818 wrote: This may be obvious to some, but I can't figure out how to leave mine recording when not in the app.
If I'm watching the live feed I can record and play back footage, but as soon as I close the app, the recording ends.
I do have an SD in the camera so that isn't the issue.

Great video quality outside of the recording issue...
In settings, go to continuous recording. You can set up recording 24/7 or scheduled.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3420 posts
1356 upvotes
icecoldman wrote: Just giving you guys a heads up, search about this cams motion detection and motion tracking. I got mine last prime day. First few weeks are ok but now its laggy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.
Is this with Eufy? Latest firmware ?
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
2228 posts
276 upvotes
Toronto
Been using this for some time now, Anker really pumps out firmware fixes that are always resolving any of my biggest gripes with this camera.
I've got it setup with HKSV and since my router is HK capable, I've restricted the camera from phoning home to china, so it's pretty secure and with all the bug fixes, a really good experience.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18701 posts
5730 upvotes
Eluder wrote: Been using this for some time now, Anker really pumps out firmware fixes that are always resolving any of my biggest gripes with this camera.
I've got it setup with HKSV and since my router is HK capable, I've restricted the camera from phoning home to china, so it's pretty secure and with all the bug fixes, a really good experience.
what is HKSV and which router r u using?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)