[Amazon.ca] Eufy Wireless Home Cam System Security by Anker

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 9th, 2020 10:09 am
[OP]
Sep 1, 2017
45 posts
18 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Eufy Wireless Home Cam System Security by Anker

I'm not sure if this is a good deal or not. But I been curious to purchasing and setting up a wireless home cam system. I live in Toronto and noticed most wireless cams can't handle the canadian winters. I got no experience in this, and I been looking at Wyze cams I actually purchased one but haven't even set it up. I'm completely lost cuz I want footage to last but don't know if I should get an nvr or set up these cams to a cloud service paid or not...
Screen Shot 2019-12-22 at 12.48.34 PM.png
Last edited by Mars2012 on Dec 29th, 2019 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed link
16 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13764 posts
8802 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
$485 ?? Get outta here!!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Feb 20, 2011
599 posts
164 upvotes
downtown TO
That’s a crazy price for wireless camera..if u want wireless just go with the blink T2
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11519 posts
8356 upvotes
Oil Country
It was $399.99 just a few weeks back. Maybe wait a bit. It's also pretty expensive.
"Retail is for suckers."
- the K-Man
Oct 7, 2012
40 posts
7 upvotes
st. john's, nl
$399 for Dec. 26 only. I saw it the evening of Dec. 26, but couldn't buy it at the time until the next morning 8-10 hours later...deal was dead..so it was a Boxing Day ONLY price. If it were to go on sale for $399 soon, I will buy it...but I won't buy 2 cameras for $575...If Eufy wants to overthrow Arlo and gain sales, don't be greedy about it...There are other cameras out there beside Arlo and Eufy...just sayin...Merry Christmas everyone!
Sep 23, 2014
645 posts
917 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Eufy cam 2 is already out on Amazon.com. It's league better with improved Sony sensor and facial recognition. I'd suggest to wait for that one if you prefer Eufy.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2013
2458 posts
1004 upvotes
Burnaby
I just got a Blink t2 kit and Amazon echo for $94.

Edit: xt2 kit, not t2.

Just seach of xt2 and theres a choice for which kit u want. EG: 2 cams, 1 cam, 1 cam w/free echo.
Last edited by Psykopathik on Dec 30th, 2019 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7509 posts
812 upvotes
Waterloo
Psykopathik wrote: I just got a Blink t2 kit and Amazon echo for $94.
Where at? Can't find that deal
Aug 28, 2013
231 posts
143 upvotes
We are using Wyze at home and with no subscription I dont think there is alternative. Still offers cloud storage and its free.... This one for that price is a joke....
Oct 7, 2012
40 posts
7 upvotes
st. john's, nl
LockAndKey wrote: Eufy cam 2 is already out on Amazon.com. It's league better with improved Sony sensor and facial recognition. I'd suggest to wait for that one if you prefer Eufy.
So, the Cam 2 is better than the E Camera? I did not drill down through the specs to compare yet. I was comparing the E cam to Arlo, Blink etc... NOT the Cam 2. I'll have to look for reviews etc.
Thanks for your help!
Sep 23, 2014
645 posts
917 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Mick1234 wrote: So, the Cam 2 is better than the E Camera? I did not drill down through the specs to compare yet. I was comparing the E cam to Arlo, Blink etc... NOT the Cam 2. I'll have to look for reviews etc.
Thanks for your help!
You can check out this chart for a full comparison between different Eufy models.
Jun 2, 2016
28 posts
9 upvotes
I have both Eufy E2 and Wyze V2. Even though E2 cost way more the video quality is way better at night time(complety dark) than the Wyze, it also is has wider view angle. The battery holds very good as well.

I have 1 month use on E2 and about 2 weeks on the V2. I use it as indoor security cam.

Wait until black Friday sale again price was better than what this sale is now.
Jan 30, 2016
391 posts
118 upvotes
Toronto, ON
irishguy wrote: That’s a crazy price for wireless camera..if u want wireless just go with the blink T2
Batteries don't last long if you have a highly trafficked area to monitor (cars or heavy traffic on sidewalks) and you can't use rechargable batteries :(
Aug 3, 2017
158 posts
141 upvotes
emanny16 wrote: I live in Toronto and noticed most wireless cams can't handle the canadian winters.
My duct tape 'sealed' Wyze cam located outside of the house has been through 2 Toronto winters already, not a single problem with snow/rain/ice rain.