[Amazon Canada] Evlution Nutrition ENGN - Pre-workout - 30 Servings 19.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 16th, 2019 8:02 am
[OP]
Jan 2, 2014
565 posts
189 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] Evlution Nutrition ENGN - Pre-workout - 30 Servings 19.99

4 different flavours sitting at $19.99 and others at 24.99 for 30 servings.

Bit under dosed but their flavours are great and their prop blend you can find anywhere on the internet it's pretty straight forward.
5 replies
Nov 18, 2009
197 posts
49 upvotes
Thanks OP. About to run out of my current pre-work out. Any flavour recommendations?
Apr 21, 2019
34 posts
51 upvotes
For anyone who wants to save money on pre-workout you should consider making your own. The main active ingredient giving you the boost is simply caffeine. There's other ingredients that also help give you a pump or aid recovery between sets, all these can be bought at a health food store or online. Instead of paying almost a dollar for a serving you'll be paying pennies.
[OP]
Jan 2, 2014
565 posts
189 upvotes
Kerberos wrote:
Oct 16th, 2019 6:53 am
Thanks OP. About to run out of my current pre-work out. Any flavour recommendations?
I prefer their cherry limade flavour but I don't think that was on at $19.99
[OP]
Jan 2, 2014
565 posts
189 upvotes
jimmybobert wrote:
Oct 16th, 2019 7:05 am
For anyone who wants to save money on pre-workout you should consider making your own. The main active ingredient giving you the boost is simply caffeine. There's other ingredients that also help give you a pump or aid recovery between sets, all these can be bought at a health food store or online. Instead of paying almost a dollar for a serving you'll be paying pennies.
You making custom cherry limade? ;)
This pre would be like a arm day for me, some of the ingredients in the stronger ones that I get off clearances are harder to source than popping into a store
Jul 7, 2008
516 posts
206 upvotes
I make my own pre-workout stack now, but this one was one of my favorites.
Really good price!