• Last Updated:
  • Feb 3rd, 2021 9:38 am
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jun 13, 2005
103 posts
161 upvotes
Ontario

[Amazon.ca] Exercise Band Set $32.99

Excellent set of exercise bands, lowest price ever. Been using this brand since 2017. Set of four of varying resistance. have used for Pull up assistance, bench press and squat resistance, general stretching and rehab. Have yet to break one.
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 2nd, 2021 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
31 replies
Member
Aug 21, 2013
298 posts
307 upvotes
Kitchener
No comment on the quality of these but it's a decent price for a set of bands.
I will say that a set of bands is an excellent alternative to free weights, it takes a bit of creativity to find the most effective way to use them. I use bands for pretty much everything I cant do in a squat rack (curls, push downs, front and lateral raises.) You can also use them for making things like pushups easier or more difficult.
I'd recommend getting 2 sets, it's nice to be able to do single arm exercises both at the same time.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2318 posts
919 upvotes
Richmond, ON
Sold by 5Billion Fitness and Fulfilled by Amazon.

Worried that they are not good and then impossible to return.

Update:
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ✮ - If, For Whatever Reason, You Don't Absolutely Love Your New 5Billion Bands, Just Return It, And We'll Refund Every Penny (Or Replace It, If There Is A Problem).
if you don't ask, the answer is always NO!
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2318 posts
919 upvotes
Richmond, ON
Grabbed one after reading reviews.

Thx OP!
if you don't ask, the answer is always NO!
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2011
1326 posts
721 upvotes
Not NEPEAN
labrite wrote: Excellent set of exercise bands, lowest price ever. Been using this brand since 2017. Set of four of varying resistance. have used for Pull up assistance, bench press and squat resistance, general stretching and rehab. Have yet to break one.
Did you get 2 sets? Assume one would need a pair of each to do things like bench, squat, deads, or rows?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 9, 2006
629 posts
237 upvotes
Walmart has resistance bands for 34.99$. Has door anchor. Up to 50lbs resistance band. Totals probably over 100lbs. Has ankle cuffs.
Member
Apr 11, 2010
252 posts
55 upvotes
nickwa wrote: Did you get 2 sets? Assume one would need a pair of each to do things like bench, squat, deads, or rows?
Also curious lol.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 19, 2011
3500 posts
2163 upvotes
West Coast
44.86 for this if you're looking for ones with accessories and handles. Very highly reviewed as well.

https://www.amazon.ca/TheFitLife-Exerci ... X9GZ4S73T4
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2011
1326 posts
721 upvotes
Not NEPEAN
Richfields wrote: 44.86 for this if you're looking for ones with accessories and handles. Very highly reviewed as well.

https://www.amazon.ca/TheFitLife-Exerci ... X9GZ4S73T4
These are fundamentally different than what OP posted. THe bands OP posted are circular loops, to be used to wrap around ends of bars when squatting or benching, for example, or loop around a pullup bar and stand/kneel in the loop for assisted pullups.

These are good too (and wife and I have a set basically the same), but the circular resistance bands are for a different use.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
4627 posts
7154 upvotes
BC
cazzo1980 wrote: Sold by 5Billion Fitness and Fulfilled by Amazon.

Worried that they are not good and then impossible to return.

Update:
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ✮ - If, For Whatever Reason, You Don't Absolutely Love Your New 5Billion Bands, Just Return It, And We'll Refund Every Penny (Or Replace It, If There Is A Problem).
If it's fulfilled by Amazon then it's free returns
Sr. Member
Sep 28, 2011
557 posts
230 upvotes
Alberta
I don't have this particular set of bands, but I have bought a 5 Billion branded balance pad and it's good quality. I would definitely buy from them again.
Member
Dec 3, 2013
349 posts
419 upvotes
Richfields wrote: 44.86 for this if you're looking for ones with accessories and handles. Very highly reviewed as well.

https://www.amazon.ca/TheFitLife-Exerci ... X9GZ4S73T4
Bought a pair just like these not too long ago for $20 with all attachments (no time machine, just saying they go on sale for a lot less). They're okay, but a little sketchy the way the fabric is fastened to the band part. There's a weak connection there and when it breaks, hope you're not doing face pulls or something. If I could go back, I'd definitely prefer the style like in the OP.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Mar 20, 2019
134 posts
135 upvotes
cazzo1980 wrote: Sold by 5Billion Fitness and Fulfilled by Amazon.

Worried that they are not good and then impossible to return.

Update:
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ✮ - If, For Whatever Reason, You Don't Absolutely Love Your New 5Billion Bands, Just Return It, And We'll Refund Every Penny (Or Replace It, If There Is A Problem).
Since when is returning a product to amazon impossible? I have never had any issues, even when a private seller shippied the product.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
3334 posts
1122 upvotes
Richfields wrote: 44.86 for this if you're looking for ones with accessories and handles. Very highly reviewed as well.

https://www.amazon.ca/TheFitLife-Exerci ... X9GZ4S73T4
TheFitLife resistance band is a total garbage compared to Bodylastics. I tried both and returned TheFitLife. If you want a cheap one go for TheFitLife. If you want a quality one and can last longer, pay the premium and get the Bodylastics. I got mine from Bodylastics website via crossborderpickup.
Penalty Box
Aug 25, 2019
821 posts
830 upvotes
Can you say Harry ReidBlack Question Mark OrnamentBlack Question Mark OrnamentBlack Question Mark Ornament

I am betting he doesn't use bands anymore Astonished Face
"You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment." — Henry David Thoreau
Jr. Member
May 16, 2016
160 posts
96 upvotes
capricious63 wrote: Bought a pair just like these not too long ago for $20 with all attachments (no time machine, just saying they go on sale for a lot less). They're okay, but a little sketchy the way the fabric is fastened to the band part. There's a weak connection there and when it breaks, hope you're not doing face pulls or something. If I could go back, I'd definitely prefer the style like in the OP.
Camel Camel Camel shows them as low as 16.68 in September 2020, and $20.68 in October, so definitely worth waiting for them to go on sale.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)