Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Expired - Add-on : AmazonBasics Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit with 3.5mm Aux Jack 9.94$

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 11th, 2020 2:37 pm
[OP]
Jul 17, 2020
42 posts
276 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Expired - Add-on : AmazonBasics Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit with 3.5mm Aux Jack 9.94$

More Reviews on amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K6L5EX6#customerReviews
Price updated : now 9.94 $
Was 7.21 at the time of original post
Last edited by NKHA5610 on Sep 11th, 2020 8:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
17 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
2787 posts
2388 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I don't need it but is really good find.
Bright side of RFD: 4 X Koodo $40/8GB plan
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4922 posts
3908 upvotes
Edmonton
I actually need to replace the one in my dad's car. The few I shortlisted are $25-$30. The only obvious annoyance with the amazon one is that its not a USB power cable so you have to use the built in charge which only gives you one port. All other similar devices have a USB power port so you can use it with a charge with more USB ports.

Looks like this one only has one button so you can pause and go next track, but not back or volume up/down. Also one review mentioned that you have to manually turn it on every time, it won't start with the car start.

I've used this in my car for two years and it has worked great. Call quality is just okay, music is good. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01MSU ... SI2V&psc=1

This is the one I am thinking of trying this time https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0769D ... RYMN&psc=1

This is the one that has gone bad in my dad's car. Would not recommend. https://www.amazon.ca/Mpow-Bluetooth-Ha ... cs&sr=1-11
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Feb 14, 2006
558 posts
497 upvotes
Hammonds Plains
26.21 I think it may be done
Nov 26, 2011
92 posts
27 upvotes
GTA East
cosmok wrote: Back up to $26.21
Actually, now showing "CDN$ 50.39" for me.

Deal must be dead :/
Jul 10, 2018
57 posts
55 upvotes
Damm I ordered it at the right time 9.94 not 7$ but they removed the add-on restriction lol
Sep 10, 2019
12 posts
9 upvotes
Just ordered 7.21 not an addon. Maybe because it was in cart after promo expired? Thanks OP
Mar 18, 2011
119 posts
82 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I have a BT transmitter that goes over FM radio and I find it very staticy. Is that normal for FM transmitters or a crappy device? I dont think my car has an aux port, but i'll check next time.
Aug 22, 2007
128 posts
150 upvotes
Toronto
Damn people, stop getting so excited about saving 20 bucks and seriously go read that CNN article.

Don't **** around with electrical fires, the fact that Amazon Basics has that poor engineering / quality control is more than enough to make me avoid them for a few years. It's not worth risking this thing catching fire or exploding on you while you're driving.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4922 posts
3908 upvotes
Edmonton
_jaspeh_ wrote: I have a BT transmitter that goes over FM radio and I find it very staticy. Is that normal for FM transmitters or a crappy device? I dont think my car has an aux port, but i'll check next time.
Yes it's common for FM. You have to find a really clean radio channel to get the best audio
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Mar 28, 2019
94 posts
252 upvotes
Penguin Warlord wrote: Damn people, stop getting so excited about saving 20 bucks and seriously go read that CNN article.

Don't **** around with electrical fires, the fact that Amazon Basics has that poor engineering / quality control is more than enough to make me avoid them for a few years. It's not worth risking this thing catching fire or exploding on you while you're driving.
I can't see an issue with such a simple board. I'd be more worried about a cheap phone charger or a cheap product with a lipo or lion battery. I'd avoid CNN just has much lol :D
[external advertising not allowed]