Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] EXPIRED ADD ON Dove Men+Care Dual Sided Shower Tool for Perfect Lather Active Clean (2 minimum order Qty)) 2.88$

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2020 6:52 pm
[OP]
Sep 26, 2018
897 posts
1982 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] EXPIRED ADD ON Dove Men+Care Dual Sided Shower Tool for Perfect Lather Active Clean (2 minimum order Qty)) 2.88$

EXPIRED
This Add On is back on sale again to complete your cart if needed but you have to order two which is unfortunate for me but still posting for homes with multiple people that can benefit.
edit: Including the previous 1:77$ Vachon Flakie Apple-Raspberry Pastries add on deal I just posted, it looks like some people really dislike add on items being posted to help people complete their carts. I always find it helpful when other post cheap add on fillers to help me fill my cart so the downvotes won't stop me from posting and appreciating those threads.
Last edited by almasyseifer on Oct 27th, 2020 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
I have spoken
24 replies
Nov 22, 2009
763 posts
815 upvotes
Toronto
This specific loofah really sucks at lathering soap. Feels like I gotta resoap it 3 times to clean my whole body.
Apr 6, 2019
24 posts
117 upvotes
[quote=flaris post_id=33320264 time=1603344841 user_id=271001]
This specific loofah really sucks at lathering soap. Feels like I gotta resoap it 3 times to clean my whole body.
[/quote]

Facts!

On that note anyone have any experience with “Tooiletries” or a similar loofah?
Jul 14, 2014
297 posts
300 upvotes
While this is actually a pretty decent price, I personally cannot recommend ordering these. I tried them and found that the side that was meant to lather used 3x as much soap as I would have if I just used my hands. Not only that but in the end, the soap doesn't even really lather. The other side of the tool is practically sandpaper and while I can appreciate it's for exfoliating, it's not the experience I was looking for.

OP I don't think you should take the downvotes personally. I appreciate posts even when they're add-on items but in this case I wouldn't use it even if it was free.
Last edited by Cheesy on Oct 23rd, 2020 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 17, 2015
472 posts
775 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
almasyseifer wrote: it looks like some people really dislike add on items being posted to help people complete their carts. I always find it helpful when other post cheap add on fillers to help me fill my cart so the downvotes won't stop me from posting and appreciating those threads.
I don't have a need for this item but you got my upvote as I appreciate posts for good add on deals -- like many of us do. Those that don't can move on...
May 21, 2009
774 posts
100 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP, love these loofahs. So much better than the Axe-branded ones. I like that they're compact and don't fall apart after 2 weeks. Also I have no issue lathering my entire body with one squirt of liquid body wash, so I have no idea how the other people in this thread are using it in a way they need that much soap. The exfoliating side is really soft and not at all like sandpaper; if anything it could be a bit rougher! I've been using these for 5+ years, but maybe I've just been lucky? Best loofah I've used out of the 4-5 different ones I've tried for sure.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8744 posts
12397 upvotes
Thanks OP.
Raead wrote: its a bad product, do not buy
matsam wrote: Thanks OP, love these loofahs. So much better than the Axe-branded ones. I like that they're compact and don't fall apart after 2 weeks. Also I have no issue lathering my entire body with one squirt of liquid body wash, so I have no idea how the other people in this thread are using it in a way they need that much soap. The exfoliating side is really soft and not at all like sandpaper; if anything it could be a bit rougher! I've been using these for 5+ years, but maybe I've just been lucky? Best loofah I've used out of the 4-5 different ones I've tried for sure.
Hmm...

Bad product with no explanation, vs good product with details.

I took a chance on this just the same, but it's nice to see a positive comment about them.

One way or another, I'm sure they will be appreciated by someone in the household... Even as a dog toy. ;)
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2012
1513 posts
527 upvotes
Montreal
I have this and the axe. While this feels sturdier, as per previous comments, it does not lather as well as the axe. I would not buy this again...waste of soap.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
6995 posts
3318 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
matsam wrote: Thanks OP, love these loofahs. So much better than the Axe-branded ones. I like that they're compact and don't fall apart after 2 weeks. Also I have no issue lathering my entire body with one squirt of liquid body wash, so I have no idea how the other people in this thread are using it in a way they need that much soap. The exfoliating side is really soft and not at all like sandpaper; if anything it could be a bit rougher! I've been using these for 5+ years, but maybe I've just been lucky? Best loofah I've used out of the 4-5 different ones I've tried for sure.
Sanding help circulation, not just for exfoliating.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2005
4682 posts
1377 upvotes
Kitchener
Now I'm really curious to find out whether this is a good item or not! If it feels like sandpaper, I can just use it on my sole!

Too bad I have nothing else to buy from Amazon at the moment.
This space is intentionally left blank.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2005
2889 posts
189 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: Thanks OP.

Hmm...

Bad product with no explanation, vs good product with details.

I took a chance on this just the same, but it's nice to see a positive comment about them.

One way or another, I'm sure they will be appreciated by someone in the household... Even as a dog toy. ;)
the product is so bad that I dont even want to waste my time, just look at the amazon review man, you don't need yet another person like me to tell you this product is crap

just google, you will see muuuuuuuch better product out there, this tiny little dog toy isnt gonna do anything, you are actually wasting time (and your water) toying with this thing in the shower

edit: also pro tip... just because the other guy writes an essay, it don't mean what he said carry more weight. if something is "bad" just 3 alphabet letter is already enough
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
8744 posts
12397 upvotes
Raead wrote: the product is so bad that I dont even want to waste my time, just look at the amazon review man, you don't need yet another person like me to tell you this product is crap

just google, you will see muuuuuuuch better product out there, this tiny little dog toy isnt gonna do anything, you are actually wasting time (and your water) toying with this thing in the shower

edit: also pro tip... just because the other guy writes an essay, it don't mean what he said carry more weight. if something is "bad" just 3 alphabet letter is already enough
Thanks for the update, but since it's already been delivered, I'll try it out and get back to you with my opinion about it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)