Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] (EXPIRED) Casio Men's Slim Solar Multi-Function Analog-Digital Watch - $33.08

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2020 11:10 pm
[OP]
Aug 13, 2015
88 posts
71 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[Amazon.ca] (EXPIRED) Casio Men's Slim Solar Multi-Function Analog-Digital Watch - $33.08

I've been eyeing this for some time, a multi function watch by Casio with good reviews.
According to CCC $33.08 is the all time low price for this watch (the last lowest price was $33.99 on Nov 30, 2013).
Images
  • Casio Men's Slim Multi Function Analog Digital Watch.PNG
Last edited by adaniel on Feb 11th, 2020 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7 replies
Dec 28, 2006
869 posts
750 upvotes
I have this watch years ago. The only complaints are the digital display is tiny and from time to time, you may need to reset the positions of the analog hands to match the digital time. The hands can be off by couple minutes due to shock.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
6191 posts
1811 upvotes
Markham
The watch looks neat, better than those seiko, citizen busy look Watch
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2003
1382 posts
242 upvotes
BC
Now $44.22.......
CHIA
Feb 24, 2018
276 posts
134 upvotes
I like the solar aspect but man is it an ugly watch to wear in a day-to-day setting unless it fits your work attire in a certain setting or something.

Casio makes quite a few nice analog quartz watches you can get from sellers in Singapore on eBay for $20-40 (or pay a bit more for on Amazon with import fees but they also import them from the US or Singapore). You have to search Casio MTP (or Casio LTP for women). Unfortunately most of the watches Casio sell directly on Amazon are of the uglier variety in comparison to the more minimalist/dressier MTP series.
Jan 31, 2013
8 posts
2 upvotes
Edmonton
Deal Dead for me, shows $44.22
[OP]
Aug 13, 2015
88 posts
71 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Hi guys, looks like Amazon's algorithm (maybe) detected a RFD effect and increased the price? I posted as soon as I saw the price drop.
I got to buy one, after trying to find the best add on item to go with it.
Decided to go with 2x 1 kg boxes baking soda with the watch (minimum quantity I have to buy on Amazon). So now our kitchen sink and coffee mug are shiny, thanks to me getting rid of old baking soda to clean those up in anticipation of the incoming stock.