Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

(EXPIRED) Casio Men's Slim Solar Multi-Function Analog-Digital Watch - $33.08

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2020 11:10 pm
[OP]
Aug 13, 2015
659 posts
1229 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[Amazon.ca] (EXPIRED) Casio Men's Slim Solar Multi-Function Analog-Digital Watch - $33.08

I've been eyeing this for some time, a multi function watch by Casio with good reviews.
According to CCC $33.08 is the all time low price for this watch (the last lowest price was $33.99 on Nov 30, 2013).
Images
  • Casio Men's Slim Multi Function Analog Digital Watch.PNG
Last edited by adaniel on Feb 11th, 2020 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
1136 posts
1454 upvotes
I have this watch years ago. The only complaints are the digital display is tiny and from time to time, you may need to reset the positions of the analog hands to match the digital time. The hands can be off by couple minutes due to shock.
Deal Guru
Dec 5, 2006
13454 posts
8835 upvotes
Markham
The watch looks neat, better than those seiko, citizen busy look Watch
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2003
1422 posts
275 upvotes
BC
Now $44.22.......
CHIA
Feb 24, 2018
842 posts
525 upvotes
I like the solar aspect but man is it an ugly watch to wear in a day-to-day setting unless it fits your work attire in a certain setting or something.

Casio makes quite a few nice analog quartz watches you can get from sellers in Singapore on eBay for $20-40 (or pay a bit more for on Amazon with import fees but they also import them from the US or Singapore). You have to search Casio MTP (or Casio LTP for women). Unfortunately most of the watches Casio sell directly on Amazon are of the uglier variety in comparison to the more minimalist/dressier MTP series.
Jan 31, 2013
47 posts
24 upvotes
Edmonton
Deal Dead for me, shows $44.22
[OP]
Aug 13, 2015
659 posts
1229 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Hi guys, looks like Amazon's algorithm (maybe) detected a RFD effect and increased the price? I posted as soon as I saw the price drop.
I got to buy one, after trying to find the best add on item to go with it.
Decided to go with 2x 1 kg boxes baking soda with the watch (minimum quantity I have to buy on Amazon). So now our kitchen sink and coffee mug are shiny, thanks to me getting rid of old baking soda to clean those up in anticipation of the incoming stock.